No announcement yet.

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also filled out an app for antlercollectors place. Anyone have a deertexas.com account? There are several leases on there I’d post on here but you can’t access the contact info unless you have a paid membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Kimble county lease. Pretty sure this has some older couples on it that don’t like bowhunting or young people. Maybe not. Phone number looks familiar to me is all.

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1090
      This one is a complete dead end unless you live in Austin. I spoke with the guy and that's his strange requirement.

Comment

Kimble county lease. Pretty sure this has some older couples on it that don’t like bowhunting or young people. Maybe not. Phone number looks familiar to me is all.

Stay away from this fool. Best word I could use without having to be censored. He is more then just strange.

Comment

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Staying tuned in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Deadfall65; 01-02-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I am looking as well, would like to stay within 3 hours of DFW. I am used to a bow only, but I think I would like a gun option. I believe that I am a responsible, management minded hunter, I try to be helpful and courteous to others without the drama. I do like a sip of scotch after the hunt. I would also appreciate the opportunity to bring my young daughter. Thanks for your consideration.
            Bert

Comment

Archer county lease available. 3 spots open on 3200 acres.

Spots open on 3200 acre year round lease in Archer County, TX. There are 14 guns total which allows the areas to be large enough to give choices of stand placement without pressuring the game away. There is a camping area but no water or electricity. $2500 per gun.

Comment

Harper Tx

""Looking for 5 guns to join our group of 3. $3100 each. Great cabin sleeps 12, power, water & satellite tv. It covers lease, cabin & protein. 140 to 160 class. Each hunter gets 2 bucks and 6 does. ""

contact name:
                Danny
                call or text:
                ☎ (214) 499-3062
                reply by email:
                s6vbv-6784580461@sale.craigslist.org

Comment

Lake Somerville area

Need 2 hunters for deer lease. Looking for management minded Year round feeding. Camp site Willing to work keeping up place. Mowing trimming etc. money due feb 1st. Call james 832-435-7733. Or e mail. Jamesdlong@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Harper Tx

""Looking for 5 guns to join our group of 3. $3100 each. Great cabin sleeps 12, power, water & satellite tv. It covers lease, cabin & protein. 140 to 160 class. Each hunter gets 2 bucks and 6 does. ""

contact name:
                    Danny
                    call or text:
                    ☎ (214) 499-3062
                    reply by email:
                    s6vbv-6784580461@sale.craigslist.org
                    And people say we stack too many people on ETX leases.....88 acres/person

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      And people say we stack too many people on ETX leases.....88 acres/person
                      Yea I know. Just read an add for 3 guys on 20 acres. $3k each

Comment

Comment

I’m pretty new to leasing

Which is to say that I have never had a deer lease formally.

I’m curious if there are any tips on things you do to vett the legitimacy of a lease. Questions you ask etc.

Comment

shot in the Dark..Any water fowl lease's around Houston 100 miles give or take

Comment

I called the guy on this one. Waiting to to get some more info. Not too far from my doorstep so that would be great for me.
                              What did you think of the terms?

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
                                What did you think of the terms?
                                They don't seem bad.

The Owner and his guests may only hunt wild hog, but not during regular hunting season. Landowner will notify of any pending hog hunts.
                                No varmit hunting/killing.
                                Cant kill coons, squirrels, etc.
                                Must have insurance.
                                Must pay the TPWD fee $140yr (split x4)
                                10% deposit that you get back whenever you decide to get off
                                2 buck 1 doe per member
                                Can't bring would into camp, can't bring wood out of camp(home), if you need to cut a limb, tree, etc for lanes must have permission first.
                                Also,
                                You gotta keep up with maintenance on his equipment/blinds/etc so that he can go hunting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by HunterU; 01-06-2019, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X