NF Antlerless permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NF Antlerless permit

Does you have to use your permit along with a tag or is it like an extra tag?

No tag the permit is the tag

Comment

Thanks. Guess I'll go ahead and shoot two at Whitney.

Comment

?? Either you are not understanding something or I am not understanding something. Are they combining nfs and COE lands now?

Comment

I've got two doe tags. As I understand it, I can shoot two does in any two doe county(ies) and use the NF tag for another doe at the wma I drew the tag for. It's an extra tag...at least that's how I see it.

Comment

Is this a hunt or a season long tag?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Is this a hunt or a season long tag?
              General season-long. At least at Sam Houston, anyone with the APH permit can take does and use their license tags during archery and muzzleloader. It’s buck only during general gun season unless you draw one of these doe tags.

I drew one for Sam this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                General season-long. At least at Sam Houston, anyone with the APH permit can take does and use their license tags during archery and muzzleloader. It’s buck only during general gun season unless you draw one of these doe tags.

I drew one for Sam this year.
                That's why I was wondering. I've had the Sam in the past and drew Moore Plantation this year. I've never seen Whitney listed other than dated draw hunts. Just wanted to make sure the OP got the right info.

Comment

I didnt get drawn for snhf doe permit

Comment

Whitney is a COE lake and where I usually hunt. Not a draw but you do need a permit. I'm just planning on using my doe tags elsewhere and saving the NF doe tag for that wma.

Comment

Working...
                    X