X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just now seeing this. Yet another display of our Lord's miraculous healing power. No matter the outcome, our God is good! He is to be praised for all He does on our behalf.

Comment

Any update? Continued prayers.

Comment

Just now reading this entire thread. Praise God, what a miracle! Will continue to pray for Vic.

Comment

Would y'all believe it ...Vic actually texted me last night and said he's home ...he came home on Sunday night...got a pacemaker put in ..he said he sore but glad to be home ...I told him there was alot of people praying for him and I was in shock on how good he looked for someone who looked the reaper in the eye and told him he's not ready to go...he's still weak but can't believe all that he went thru from his wife Shae was telling him ..I want to say thank God and thank you green screen for all the prayers y'all sent Vic ...

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
              Would y'all believe it ...Vic actually texted me last night and said he's home ...he came home on Sunday night...got a pacemaker put in ..he said he sore but glad to be home ...I told him there was alot of people praying for him and I was in shock on how good he looked for someone who looked the reaper in the eye and told him he's not ready to go...he's still weak but can't believe all that he went thru from his wife Shae was telling him ..I want to say thank God and thank you green screen for all the prayers y'all sent Vic ...

Thank you lord for bringing brother Vic home to his family. For restoring all that is good. Continue to heal his body and restoring his energy. Father we can’t thank you enough. We love you father. Amen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
                Wonderful news! Thank you God!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                  Thank you lord for bringing brother Vic home to his family. For restoring all that is good. Continue to heal his body and restoring his energy. Father we can’t thank you enough. We love you father. Amen!!!

Amen!

Comment

All glory be to God!!

Comment

Working...
                    X