No announcement yet.

Folks to beware of doing business with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there's 2 sides to every story. He might be scared of the offer side of the story

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      sigh.

No. and especially if they can claim they went to a certain school....

I've got one that still sticks in my craw because he was such a .....head about the whole deal. Just a complete waste of time dealing with him. I just don't buy knives, guns or fishing equipment from him.
      Nice style!! There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Comment

Spill the beans!!

Comment

Yep PM to a buyer works too

Comment

Yes, its called texasbowhunter.com. lol

J

Comment

Popcorn and pitchforks are ready.

What we doing?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Popcorn and pitchforks are ready.

What we doing?
                I'll bring the torches. Let's run that no good hornswaggler out of town! LOL!

Comment

Burnadell is our resident "Chuck Norris", or maybe it's the other way around. All I know is that the man gets results.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    sigh.

No. and especially if they can claim they went to a certain school....

I've got one that still sticks in my craw because he was such a .....head about the whole deal. Just a complete waste of time dealing with him. I just don't buy knives, guns or fishing equipment from him.
                    LOL...

On another note there has been more than one occasion a couple guys have posted stuff for sale that I actually wanted or needed. However, due to stuff they post I went and paid more money rather than deal with a slap nut

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      Why even make this post if you’re not gunna make em public? Fishing for attention?
                      Yep .
                      If it's bad enough to start a thread, why not just call them out .

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        LOL...

On another note there has been more than one occasion a couple guys have posted stuff for sale that I actually wanted or needed. However, due to stuff they post I went and paid more money rather than deal with a slap nut

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!!

Comment

Ok, here it is. 3-25-2020 there was a 16 ft trailer posted by onetondodge for codydu, also a member. I talker to cody, we made a deal, i drove down there to pick up the trailer. All i got was a bill of sale. No 130u, no title. He said he couldn't find it. I realize this is partially my fault for buying it without a title and 130u.
                          Well i tried to transfer title and couldn't. Contacted cody. He said he would get a lost title and get back with me. About 6 weeks went by, i called again. He said because of covid 19 it was taking a long time to get title back. Well in recent months i have tried to call and text him more times than i can count and he won't answer or reply.
                          About june the rules were changed about trailers and titles so now i'm being told i need to get a bonded title on the trailer. None of this would have been a problem if he would have followed through with getting the lost title. He seemed like a super nice guy but i can't verify that at this point in time.
                          To make it worse, in the mean time, i have repainted it, put new tires and wheels on it, and plan on rewiring the lights that don't work. But legally, i can't put it on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKY AGAIN View Post
                            Ok, here it is. 3-25-2020 there was a 16 ft trailer posted by onetondodge for codydu, also a member. I talker to cody, we made a deal, i drove down there to pick up the trailer. All i got was a bill of sale. No 130u, no title. He said he couldn't find it. I realize this is partially my fault for buying it without a title and 130u.
                            Well i tried to transfer title and couldn't. Contacted cody. He said he would get a lost title and get back with me. About 6 weeks went by, i called again. He said because of covid 19 it was taking a long time to get title back. Well in recent months i have tried to call and text him more times than i can count and he won't answer or reply.
                            About june the rules were changed about trailers and titles so now i'm being told i need to get a bonded title on the trailer. None of this would have been a problem if he would have followed through with getting the lost title. He seemed like a super nice guy but i can't verify that at this point in time.
                            To make it worse, in the mean time, i have repainted it, put new tires and wheels on it, and plan on rewiring the lights that don't work. But legally, i can't put it on the road.
                            None of my trailers have license plates.. Def don't get stopped for out of date tags that way

Comment

Title issues have been a pain lately. I sold a dirt bike on here earlier this year to a member. Purchased the bike brand new but we never received title. Member spent a good bit of money getting it running and found out the bike was reported Stolen. He contacted me and it has been the go around for both of us trying to get this thing titled. Turns out the wrong VIN was reported in Canada and now we are having trouble getting the Stolen status removed so they can issue a title. Really sucks and I hope the member doesn’t think it’s on me. I feel your pain and frustration and this Covid deal has things way out of wack.

Good luck

Comment

Smh

Comment

Working...
                                X