No announcement yet.

Deleted Facebook Permanently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got on FB because I have family strewn all over the state and don't get to see or talk to them very often. Don't have very many "friends" so that keeps my time on there to a minimum. Just keepin up with the ones I care about.

Comment

I don't get how FB can hurt you.
      I use it to advertise my crappie fishing and check it at least once a day.
      I scroll through the hundreds of posts in 5 or 10 minutes. Laugh at the funny ones and scroll right on by the other junk.
      No big deal

Comment

Don't do any of that crap.

Comment

I deleted mine in 2009. Got tired of people getting upset with me for not responding to them on there or not seeing something they put up. Never had a desire to look at it since, I’m sure it’s much different nowadays.

Comment

Deleted FB and Instagram from my phone and computer but haven't deleted my accounts. I guess I'm just taking a break for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
              How do you do that?
              Google Facebook Marketplace you'll have to enter a security non robot type thing and you can view and scroll through Marketplace

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Comment

I deleted my FB account about 2 years ago. I haven't looked back since.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                  Don't do any of that crap.
                  None of it? Like NO social media?

Comment

I deleted mine a few years ago.
                    The only negative I have seen is Facebook is the only way some things get communicated. Examples I have seen; a running group I used to run with only announces times on their Facebook. My daughters soccer club only uses Facebook for communication. The most frustrating one was my family and I drove to a zoo awhile back because their website showed open. Apparently they announced different hours on Facebook only.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      None of it? Like NO social media?
                      zero for me.

Comment

I'm 28 and haven't had one since I was 18 best choice i think I could have made.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't want to permanently delete because I use FB to keep up with certain things like BBQ comps and for my BBQ page. I wouldn't know when most comps are except by FB. I do plan on taking the month of October off and temporarily deleting the app from my phone. Very tired of the political negativity and regurgitated opinions. Nobody is changing the others mind so why keep arguing?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            zero for me.
                            but, but, but...Pablo. You just typed that on a social media platform.

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
                              Dumped mine about a month ago and have not looked back
                              Same here

Comment

Never had one. If I need to communicate, I can use my wife's account. I just can't post dead animal pics on her's anymore since she has to have it for her work.

Comment

Working...
                                X