No announcement yet.

Prayers for a good man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talked to his wife...they did some more tests this evening and his brain activity is at 60%....on monday he was at 0%....we have been calling his cell phone and leaving messages and she holds his phone up to his ear so he can hear the messages while he's under....i know for a fact that all the prayers yall have been sending are working...thank yall for everything, and i know that shae , his kiddos and his mom and dad are truly thankful for all the prayers too...he's got a long way to go but he's on the right side of the hill so far...keep fighting Vic

Comment

Prayers continue. pm sent

Comment

Prayers for this man and his family.

Comment

Prayers for Vic and family

Comment

Prayers sent

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Great news.....Continuing prayers!!!

Comment

Prayers for a good man

Lifting up Vic now with my son Levi.

Last edited by Buckwheat; 09-03-2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Shae just texted ...he woke up and knew her ...she asked him to Nod if he knew who she was and he did ...he even tried to speak but with the breathing tube he couldn't get the words out ...they told him to stay calm and relax ...guys as I'm writing this my hands are shaking ...it's a miracle... continue praying for Vic please ...all the prayers are working ...

Comment

That's great. Excited for their family and you and the rest of his friends.

Comment

What a miracle! God is so great! Sending more prayers for complete healing.

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Such great news! God is great, all the time.

Comment

Amazing------God is Good.

Comment

Amen!!!! Glory be to God. Great news!!!

Comment

That is amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X