No announcement yet.

Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting move. They really need to fix 10-noon now.

Comment

I do like Sturm but when the Musers show ends at 10:00 I’m out. The Sturm did would probably work well if they got rid of Corby. Heck I think Sturm and Greggo would go good

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
        I do like Sturm but when the Musers show ends at 10:00 I’m out. The Sturm did would probably work well if they got rid of Corby. Heck I think Sturm and Greggo would go good
        Greggo is never coming back

Comment

I'm only for Sturm if he will beat the crap out of Corby and Danny.
          I can't stand to listen to Sturm and his rambling questions and talking over people. They took my two least favorite people there and made a show. Awesome. It's like a crappy version of the odd couple... Musers only for me now. They are the best show there and it's not even close.
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 02-10-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I love the move. BaD radio was my favorite show so I'm sad about them breaking up but I think the changes will be awesome. Can't wait till ticket stock!

Comment

I think this is good.

I have favorites and yall have favorites but the thing that makes the ticket unique is that everyone at the ticket are close friends and love working together. As long as that's the case, no one can produce anything remotely close to the greatness

Comment

Wow! Didn’t see that one coming. I guess it makes since to fill the sports gap in the Hardline.

Comment

I liked BAD Radio when I was a listener. BoB and his sports acumen plus some added hockey talk was always a good listen. Sadly, poor BoB downgraded yuk monkeys in my opinion.

Comment

I’m out after 10 am these days anyway.

Comment

I'd take Bob over Dan any day, I like the move, to me it is a move in the right direction. I mostly listen during drive time anyways.

Comment

I didn't expect that at all. I don''t like losing Bob from 12-3 at all but Dan and Jake will still be good. I get off work at 330 so don't listen to the radio much after that anyway.

BAD radio has always been my favorite show, even with Donny.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                          I'd take Bob over Dan any day, I like the move, to me it is a move in the right direction. I mostly listen during drive time anyways.
                          Cannot stand to listen to Dan. Maybe Dan's ratings will plummet and they will make some changes later for mid-day since he rode Bob's coattails.

Comment

Well I am in the minority I guess. Norm is my favorite always has been since the KLIF days. The Musers are great Love Bob can't stand Dan. Corby is the worst and usually listen to ESPN in the afternoons. Quit the hardline a long time ago because of Corby. I wont even get started on the Cowboy homers The Fan.
                            Last edited by brrdnk; 02-10-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

The Hardline died on 1/6/2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mid-days got better. Afternoon drive just became a punch out.

Comment

Working...
                                X