You tube tv ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy smokes, DTV is seriously $200/mo?

I dunno about baseball but football is great on antenna assuming it's your local team since it's usually on a network broadcast.

Comment

I switched and haven’t missed Dish since.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Holy smokes, DTV is seriously $200/mo?

I dunno about baseball but football is great on antenna assuming it's your local team since it's usually on a network broadcast.

Not if you live in Sonora! We are too far from San Angelo and too far from Del Rio to get any channels over the air!!!!

OP, we use YouTube TV and it’s great. Like mentioned above, really wish there was a way to go to last channel watched with the push of one button, but it’s not that way.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Not if you live in Sonora! We are too far from San Angelo and too far from Del Rio to get any channels over the air!!!!

OP, we use YouTube TV and it’s great. Like mentioned above, really wish there was a way to go to last channel watched with the push of one button, but it’s not that way.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          You should be able to hit San Angelo with decent antenna, you have two towers in the 70 mile range. I hit a couple towers at 85 miles out at the fish camp before winds broke my antenna in half.
          Attached Files

Comment

We switched from Dish to YouTube TV a few years ago and never looked back. Financially speaking it is a no-brainer, at least it is for us.

A bonus is being able to connect my laptop to the TV at the ranch and watch the same offerings I have here at home.

Comment

I have Hulu with the Disney plus and ESPN package. Get all three for $80 a month. I think it’s a pretty good deal, and I am Impressed with the Hulu interface and ease of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it. When we travel I can take a firestick and watch it. It has slowly crept up in price.

Comment

It's my favorite of all the streaming cables services.

Comment

Had it a few years ago and it had issues. It constantly dropped when I tried to stream. Customer service was no help either. I canceled. Tried again last year and it was resolved. Still, I felt it was too expensive per month, so I got rid of it.

Comment

same. Cut cable for YTV about 3 years ago. No complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                        It's my favorite of all the streaming cables services.
                        Mine as well, and I think i've tried all of them.

Running fubo right now to get the astros, but I'll switch back to yt tv in october.

No contract makes switching from one to the other just a couple of button clicks.

Comment

Had it for several years now. No issues however it has creeped up in price but what hasn't? I like being able to sit in my deer stand and watch football on my phone in the afternoons in the fall.

Comment

Once you find and set your favorite channels navigation is little easier, but knowing YouTube (Google) they're already getting customer feed back and working on an update to make a more user friendly interface.

Comment

My only complaint is they keep raising the price. It was $49.99 a month when we got it about 2 years ago. It’s $20 more a month now.

Comment

Financially it’s a no-brainer

Comment

Working...
                                X