Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really didn't feel like I thought it would.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I hear it’s two fiddy down in Hallettsville
    Yep

Comment

I watched one dig into a fire ant mound and he started eatin them. I reckon they aint bad to have around if they can eat fire ants.

Comment

My dog Cowboy loves catching the babies. He brings them to me alive. I always laugh.

So, what is up with the money? Can I make money selling them? Cause I have an overpopulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          My dog Cowboy loves catching the babies. He brings them to me alive. I always laugh.

So, what is up with the money? Can I make money selling them? Cause I have an overpopulation.
          Robert Earl Keen song

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
            I’ve heard about the leprosy thing too. Is that true? Does anybody know?
            yeah, its called poison ivy that they dig up.

Comment

Possum on the half shell and tastes like chicken
              Watch out for them toenails. They will cut you like a razor. I still have scars from catching baby dillers when I was a kid.

Comment

I get plenty of archery practice with those sumbeaches around here.

Comment

Once therir old enough to start drinking Lone Star beer their shells harden up pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Bunch of folks commenting don't even know how much they pay!
                    $30,000 for a full adult shell if you can get it into china. They grind it down into a powder and use it to heal skin diseases. Pangolin shell brings in 4 times as more. I would be lying if I had said I hadn't thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      I’ve heard about the leprosy thing too. Is that true? Does anybody know?
                      They are the only animal that can carry the disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Once therir old enough to start drinking Lone Star beer their shells harden up pretty quickly.
                        Looks like this one has been drinking bud light!

Comment

Put him a collar and rope and take him home..lol Cute lil one

Comment

And did you know they can swim?
                            My lab chased one into our pool and then had to swim after it to retrieve it and get it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                              And did you know they can swim?
                              My lab chased one into our pool and then had to swim after it to retrieve it and get it out.
                              Yes Sir- my wife and I watched one enter our pond, almost totally submerged with his snout just enough out of the water to breathe. He came out about 5’ away from me. Pretty Daggum amazing. I let him live

Comment

That’s what she said

Comment

Working...
                                X