Guide Recommendations - New Orleans - Venice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Recommendations - New Orleans - Venice

Looking for a bay or island day trip around New Orleans, Venice or someplace nearby. Four of us so need 2 boats. Probably 2 days. I've fished offshore Venice but never inshore. Ideas appreciated.

As far as New Orleans, I've been there many times since my son went to college there so I have the night life and stuff dialed in.

Thanks.

tagged. Thats a trip i want to make

Comment

Capt Greg Dini and Capt Greg Moon.

Comment

Capt Ron Price and his son ... Fish Intimidator .com

Comment

We had a great trip a few years back with Cajun Fishing Adventures out of Buras.

Comment

Matt Caire is great…fished with him 6 times and always had a blast.

Comment

Venice Fishing Lodge

Comment

Eddie Burger !

Comment

Outcast Fishing Charters. Theriot Louisiana they have a really good setup house right by the boat ramp and and the food is excellent. They are on Facebook
                  Last edited by Lonewolf; 05-26-2023, 06:55 AM. Reason: Added content

Comment

Id book with captain Steve Flemming with game on charters. He's out of Theriot and is one of the best fishing trips I've been on. Already rebooked.

Comment

Paradise Plus is just what you’re looking for. You will not be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                        This! 3rd year in a row for me!

Comment

Game-On Charters out of Theriot. Capt. Steve has a top notch operation! He will definitely put you on some fish and the food and accommodations are second to none! I just booked my third trip with him!

Comment

Paradise Plus Guide Service. Talk to Anthony. We’ve been there 8-10 times. Great guides, lodge, food, FISH…everything you are wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                              My trip from April. Would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                              X