You tube tv ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tube tv ?

Anyone have the You tube tv channels instead of cable ? Pros and cons please . Thanks

I’ve had it for several years now. No complaints, I’m watching it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We use it. No complaints here.

Comment

switched from Direct to youtubetv at the beginning of the year. I like direct better but for the price no way I would go back.

easy to set the guide/order channels/ remove channels from your view.
        works on other devices. ipad/phone/roku. if you travel you can take your roku with you and have your shows. or sign into app from another device and have your stuff.
        record is easy

cons. no back/last button on the remote

Comment

Picked it up about 2 years ago and no complaints. Hard to beat for 70$ a month or whatever it is

Comment

We switched several months ago. So far I’m glad we did it

Comment

I was with Directv gfor better part of last 25 years. Switched to Youtube tv after selling our house and moving. I really do not miss it at all. I also do not feel like I am missing anything as well. Little harder to bounce around, but for the price I really dont see a downside.

Comment

We have had it since 2019 after using dish and we ain't going back.

Comment

We just dropped it for Fubo. All we really used it for was sports. I never liked the web interface and Fubo has a better interface and buffering/streaming.

Comment

Works good for me

Comment

It's more expensive than cable lol

Comment

Roku, and just use regular you tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          It's more expensive than cable lol
                          My son uses it on and off, they're definitely pros at streaming because that's what they do. No problems with the service at all.

You might check out Sling but they went way up too.

Comment

Just having this exact conversation with my wife tonight. Tired of paying for Directv to watch a handful of channels. Just had to do the “call for a discount” thing with Directv to get it back under $200 a month and we don’t have any movie channels. Just a middle package, HD, DVRS, etc. crazy expensive

For those of you that have left Directv for YouTube TV, what do you miss? What were the big adjustments? Anything you can’t watch that you used to?

Luckily they are offering a free trial to test it out.

Comment

Switched from U-verse to YouTube Tv. You lose the ability to watch the astros if your in Houston

Comment

Working...
                              X