Nederland Fishing spots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nederland Fishing spots ?

Can anyone recommend some safe fishing spots around nederland. Going up to visit our Son for the weekend. I have never fished up there, so just wondering where i might catch some trout or Reds ?
    Appreciate any advice. I see Sabine lake is up there, but dont know distances aside from the Google maps.

North and South levees are good right now. Probably 15 minutes from Nederland.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
      North and South levees are good right now. Probably 15 minutes from Nederland.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk
      Pleasure Island north and south levees and the pier on the far east end. Also Keith Lake fish cut.

Comment

If you launch in Sabine pass the jettis "used" to be good for both. I haven't fished there in years thou. Stay in the ship channel until you reach jettis!

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
          If you launch in Sabine pass the jettis "used" to be good for both. I haven't fished there in years thou. Stay in the ship channel until you reach jettis!
          Ramp is closed.

Comment

You can launch a boat at Port Neches park and run south into Sabine Lake.

Comment

Heard the north levee at Pleasure Island was good right now.

Comment

North levee has been on fire around the first pipes, especially the early morning bite.

Comment

I've never fished Sabine Lake but thinking about taking the boat out there soon. Any tips/advice on where to launch? How do I get to the levees? Jetties? Not asking for anyone's honey hole just trying to get my boundaries together on a new area since I'm not very experienced in "salt" .

Thx

Comment

Working...
                  X