2023 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
    But It’s still Ohio State… Regardless how good a recruiter, Aint gonna be many elite recruits from the south making that trek imho. Time will tell tho
    My thoughts exactly. Rarely do you see good teams from the north. And you are correct, only time will tell.

ULM grad here but they are hard to route for. So, let's go Tigers. Plan to be in a box at dell diamond in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      This is not being an SEC homer but 4 of top 5, 7 of top 10 and 9 of top 25........It is going to be a blood bath this year! I can't wait. Jay Johnson killed it in the portal this year. Can't wait to see the Tigers. If they can stay healthy they certainly are worthy of that #1 ranking.
      When you’re number 5 in the country but number 4 in our conference! Crazy

Comment

The Ags open
        conference play against #1, #2 then #4! Should be some great ball!

Comment

I challenge anyone to look at that preseason ranking in late May/early June and realize how little those writers get right. There are way more great teams out there than there used to be. Surviving some of the conference grinds will Esperanto the great from the average. It is definitely going to be fun.

Comment

We have tickets to the opening weekend round robin thing at the Rangers ballpark, looking forward to baseball season.

Looks like Pokes, Frawgs, Pigs, Vandy, and Mizzou.
            Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-18-2023, 11:20 AM.

Comment

What's up with Arkansas and Auburn getting huge rings for making the college world series? Saw it on Twitter and you'd of thought they won it all. Is that a thing? Getting a huge championship ring for just making the CWS?

Comment

Ags need to prove they deserve to be there. Great run last year but I'm not sure I see a top 5 team returning. Will check back in after the first month of ball and see.....

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  What's up with Arkansas and Auburn getting huge rings for making the college world series? Saw it on Twitter and you'd of thought they won it all. Is that a thing? Getting a huge championship ring for just making the CWS?
                  That’s very cringy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

SEC won it so “they all” won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      SEC won it so “they all” won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Texas unranked. Perfect.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        You sure did like where they started last year!
                        The good news is if they don't have a good season, you can root for another team!

Comment

Lol @ the comments

Attached Files

Comment

I can't wait to watch Aggie Freshman Jace Laviolette this Spring.

In a Fall scrimmage vs Lamar he hit 3 bombs.
                            One was over 500 ft and landed in the middle of Welborn Road.
                            He's a specimen with all the tools.

Comment

Does JUCO ball count? Get to watch my son play the spring at NOC in Enid. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                                Does JUCO ball count? Get to watch my son play the spring at NOC in Enid. Can't wait.
                                Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X