need custom handcrafted leather portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need custom handcrafted leather portfolio

Leather guys, can any of you do a handcrafted leather portfolio? if you can let me know. Need a badge and a name put on one

Thanks you

I've done quite a few. Need something to hold a pad and cards and such, or like a day planner? I can do it with whatever you want on it.

Last edited by Hawkpuppy 1; 01-11-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Please PM me Pricing for the same. Just needs to hold a legal pad, business cards and and a pen or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
        I've done quite a few. Need something to hold a pad and cards and such, or like a day planner? I can do it with whatever you want on it.

PM Sent

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Those are wicked nice

Comment

Sent you a pm. I am trying to get my wife something for our 3rd anniversary, which traditionally is leather!

Comment

Those look real nice.

Comment

I'll get some PM's returned

Comment

Can you pm me for a price on one to hold a pad, couple pens, and business cards? Would want my logo on the front with thick stitching around the edges. Possibly inlay axis hide with logo branded onto it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                      3rd anniversary, which traditionally is leather!
                      I went a whole different direction with leather for an anniversary

Comment

Please Pm me some prices as well. I just need something to hold a pad and some business cards. I can PM you a photo of the design I’d like on the front if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                          Can you pm me for a price on one to hold a pad, couple pens, and business cards? Would want my logo on the front with thick stitching around the edges. Possibly inlay axis hide with logo branded onto it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          PM sent...

Comment

Originally posted by Mactownfuzz View Post
                            Please Pm me some prices as well. I just need something to hold a pad and some business cards. I can PM you a photo of the design I’d like on the front if needed.
                            PM sent...

Comment

Thanks hawkpuppy. Looking forward to the final result.

Comment

Working...
                              X