A couple handgun kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
    My buddy bought the 460 and he said it's way easier than my 454 due to porting, he won't shoot my 454 now that he has the ported 460.

I have the 500 and it is less punishing to shoot than my Bisley SBH 454. The 454 is much easier to carry though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on the nice harvests, that is a good looking hand cannon!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
        Yeah the Delta Point has a good reputation. I'm surprised you had issues with it. I've also owned a Burris FF3 that worked quite well but the biggest caliber I ever had it on was a 44.
        I had scopes on it and they failed never had the delta sorry if you thought I did .

i plan to buy another hand cannon not sure which though .

Comment

Nice going

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Pig Pic

Finally got it to load.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  Finally got it to load.
                  That's outstanding! Congrats.

Comment

Another shot of it!

Another pic!

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the comments.

Comment

Very nice. I've got a Super Redhawk in .454 Casull, topped with a Bushnell 2x6 scope on it. I've taken several deer with it.

Comment

I found the 10mm on a forum and jumped on it. Wish I would have gotten something a bit more substantial. I wounded two hogs prior to getting that one. And then there was the Coyote that is now know as tripod thanks to my poor shooting.

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                                One other thing that NEVER gets old with this pistol. The looks I get at the gun range when I set up on the 100 yard range next to everyone else. Funny reactions and it always starts great conversations with others.
                                I started hunting and shooting in general with a TC Contender in 7mm TCU. Usually shot it iron sights in IHMSA competitions. One year I decided to mount a scope to hunt with. Went to the public range near the office (Clear Creek) and started setting up the gun, bags, etc. waiting on a cease fire. Guy shooting next to me had a big magnum loudenboomer. I had already looked through the scope and noticed his target looked like a buckshot patterning board. He snarkily asks "What are you going to do with that little thing?". My response was "Outshoot you!". 20 minutes later I had an extra $20 bill in my pocket. That 10" pistol loved 140 grain ballistic tips. Cloverleafs at 100 yards were the norm when I did my part.

Comment

Working...
                                X