Best timer for protein feeder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best timer for protein feeder.

I’m looking for a timer for a protein feeder. What do y’all recommend. I have looked at the hammer timer but don’t know anything about them. TIA

I use this,

The Lamco Timed Trough Feeder is the “original” trough protein feeder designed to effectively feed deer in a manner that saves feed and maintains a healthy, clean feeding station. With 21 feet of trough space, there is plenty of room for multiple animals. The protein feeder features a totally enclosed motor unit in ord

Comment

It doesn't take a special timer, but I use the timer on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
        I’m looking for a timer for a protein feeder. What do y’all recommend. I have looked at the hammer timer but don’t know anything about them. TIA

The hammer is more than a timer. It's timed protein system. If you don't have a timed protein feeder like a Lamco or All Seasons Unit and want to make your own free choice feeder a timed feeder then I'd go with the Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          The hammer is more than a timer. It's timed protein system. If you don't have a timed protein feeder like a Lamco or All Seasons Unit and want to make your own free choice feeder a timed feeder then I'd go with the Hammer.
          Sorry I wasent clear on that. I have a 2k pound gravity feeder and am wanting to add a timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
            Sorry I wasent clear on that. I have a 2k pound gravity feeder and am wanting to add a timer.

Hammer should be your man then... unless your feeder has their own in house conversion...and even then hammer seems to be superior.

Comment

Working...
            X