Trad form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad form

I hope this isnt completely wrong to ask but is there another trad site people visit?
    Just seems this one doesnt get a lot of activity anymore?

Archery Talk has a trad section. Tradgang. Lestherwall. I'm sure there are others.

Gary

Comment

Trad Gang, Traditional Archery Society, Leatherwall. Facebook Clay Hayes and Traditional Bowhunters.
      Last edited by chuckc.; 09-25-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Ha ha!!! I just read almost the same thing on one of those other sites.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys like reading and trading

Comment

I like tradgang a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
              Ha ha!!! I just read almost the same thing on one of those other sites.

Was it tradgang?

I finally got onto tradgang because they supported tapatalk... It didn't "seem" very active there either... I think mainly because when I would rarely look through the web front end, I didn't pay attention to dates and there were a ton of threads... but via tapatalk it seemed less.

Comment

I have been a regular lurker on tradgang.com for several years. I enjoy getting the perspective of trad guys from all over the country. I have found their "Form forum" to be helpful as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghillie up View Post
                  I hope this isnt completely wrong to ask but is there another trad site people visit?
                  Just seems this one doesnt get a lot of activity anymore?
                  If there is something in particular that you're looking for don't forget about the search button... If you're wanting to discuss something, don't be afraid to start a thread. IMO this site has more knowledge per posters than all the other sites added together. There is some serious knowledge on this site, you just have to pull it out of the experts. This site has World Champions, World Class hunters, World Class bowyers, World Class arrowsmiths, etc, visiting everyday.

I like Leatherwall also... The only downfall is if you are looking for information. There are plenty people that offer advise, it is almost impossible for a newbie to learn anything there. It takes a long time to decipher who knows there stuff and who don't. Leatherwall is a fun site for entertainment purposes, they also have some serious knowledge once you figure out who's who.

Comment

As above, mucho info when you hit the search button.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      Was it tradgang?

I finally got onto tradgang because they supported tapatalk... It didn't "seem" very active there either... I think mainly because when I would rarely look through the web front end, I didn't pay attention to dates and there were a ton of threads... but via tapatalk it seemed less.
                      Yeah Scott

Comment

If you can't find what you are looking for here, or at the leatherwall, then you probably aren't going to find it.

I have my own forum up for trad folk, and I mainly go here, there leatherwall, and there. http://trad-archer-friends.com

I seldom go to any of the other places, although I am a member of all.
                        When I do, it don't take me long to remember why it's seldom.

Rick

Comment

I'm normally here and I can give you bad advice on most any subject. Archery, finances, marriage, whatever. Just hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            I'm normally here and I can give you bad advice on most any subject. Archery, finances, marriage, whatever. Just hit me up.
                            You too???

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                              If you're wanting to discuss something, don't be afraid to start a thread.
                              This!

Comment

Working...
                              X