No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this jokers been showing up almost every night. Last time he was on camera was Thursday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

haha well at least you’re able to get out and enjoy the woods amigo. Better than being stuck at work...trust me. Hope you stick one tomorrow man

Comment

Hoping the rut kicks on soon. I'll be out next weekend and Monday/Tuesday. Been in north Oklahoma since Wednesday. Stuck two does there on Thursday. The rut was in full swing there. Saw a tall 6 by 7 chasing a doe but was out of range. Just about tired of this warm TX weather...

Comment

well ... i got all set up this morning only to discover my release broke. I only had the wrist strap, the release part was missing. lesson learned about having backup.... packed up and hiked out in the rain. I might have another chance to get out after thanksgiving

Comment

Yeeeep, this warm Texas weather needs to go back to hell where it belongs ha. Hoping we will see cooler temps in the future but at this rate I don’t see it happening anytime soon

Comment

Anybody hunting during the week. Just curious about deer movement this week. Figure the rut activity should be picking up any time now. Plan on being out the either Thursday or Friday, possibly both days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                Anybody hunting during the week. Just curious about deer movement this week. Figure the rut activity should be picking up any time now. Plan on being out the either Thursday or Friday, possibly both days.

i wont make it out again until Monday.

Comment

Hunted yesterday and it was very slow... saw 4 doe and a few pigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll be out all day Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Buddy just shot a buck at the Oklahoma public south of Thackerville. Said he saw 8 bucks and two does. All had nose to the ground and were chasing the does. Ought to be around any day now.

Comment

Headed to the stadium now hopefully today will be the day depending on the weather

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Nothing but crows and squirrels. LOTS of crows. Is there a more annoying creature on the woods than a bunch of crows?

Comment

Mosquitoes?

Comment

Nothing but crows and squirrels. LOTS of crows. Is there a more annoying creature on the woods than a bunch of crows?

Chiggers

Comment

Chupacabra?

Comment

Working...
                                X