Tactacam reveal issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    I'm sorry to hijack this thread but I need some help too. I am trying to pair one of my X's with the app. and I cannot figure out how to do it.

The blue wifi light keeps blinking so I presume it's not pairing correctly. And I'm sitting in my house with Wifi, so there's no excuses for a poor signal.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this??
    https://tactacam.zendesk.com/hc/en-u...-Samsung-Phone

Comment

I've been having no camera connected to my account issues and no account when I try and log into My Reveal account oine.

I searched TBH and found this thread.
      Had 6 deer @ feeder for over an hour and not one picture was sent. App was saying no pics on SD Card

The apps back working for me
      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 10-10-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        I had one quit on me 4 days ago. Worked flawlessly for 15 months.

Same here but mine happened last month. I had to send it in so they could reflash the board. They even sent me a prepaid shipping label. Firmware update didn’t solve my issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do y'all know if there's a way to change the time frame between pictures being sent? My cameras over a feeder and I'm getting dozens of notifications every morning and evening. I'm glad they're hitting my feeder but the constant buzzing is kind of a nuisance too.

Comment

Just bought two more and they came in yesterday. Getting ready to set em up at my house before I put them in the field. Hope I don't have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Do y'all know if there's a way to change the time frame between pictures being sent? My cameras over a feeder and I'm getting dozens of notifications every morning and evening. I'm glad they're hitting my feeder but the constant buzzing is kind of a nuisance too.
                Yes you can have them sent once every 24 hours 2x/24 hours or as they take them.

Comment

Well it seems something is up again. Is anyone else not getting pictures? For two days now I’m not getting anything, and being that my camera is on a feeder I know deer are there. And in fact I was at my feeder yesterday and it never sent a photo of me, though strangely when I checked my app later, there it was.

Comment

Having the same problems described here. Account now says no camera linked.online login is asking me to create another account, hopefully things get sorted out soon.

Comment

Seems to be server issues on their end.

Comment

Here's what FB group had...

Comment

I’ve actually experienced this three times in the last week or so. Clearly they need to fix a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mine stopped working yesterday yesterday. I logged out this evening and logged back in. All my cameras are working again.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                              Here's what FB group had...

I’m gonna have to create a dummy FB account just so I can get on their page.

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                              I’ve actually experienced this three times in the last week or so. Clearly they need to fix a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I’m afraid they’re getting so popular scaling up may be a problem for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                                Well, now showing I don't have any cameras on my account, even though I am getting g pic notifications.

I just went to the FB group and they are saying problems.

I just came across this issue this afternoon. I have emailed them twice. Will try to reach them on Monday. Is this part of the software update as well????

Comment

Working...
                                X