No announcement yet.

Tactacam reveal issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how much I like these anymore.

I'm getting notifications that I have pictures, and for a while I was able to see them, but now when I'm in the app. it tells me I don't have any cameras in my account. Well I wouldn't be getting notifications of pictures if I didn't have any cameras in the account, so I'm perplexed as to what the hell is going on.

Also, on the website, I was logged in but but it had me going to the create account page because it apparently wanted me to create an account, despite the fact I was quite literally logged in at that very moment. So I logged out and now I'm getting some kind of error message (com.amazonaws.cognito.signin.core.exceptions.Rate ExceededException: Rate exceeded) and can't seem to get back in.

I really hope this is something on their end and not something I screwed up, but their customer service is slow as Christmas so I really don't want to have to keep contacting them.

Anyone else having these same, or similar, issues?
    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-10-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Oh, and just for ****s and giggles I clicked on the + to add a camera it advised that I "currently don't have an active plan." Again this is quite odd given the fact that I got an email from them, today in fact, advising that my monthly subscription is going to renew on the 17th and my card will be charged accordingly.

NONE of these things that are happening make sense at all.

Comment

@chewjr

Comment

I am having the same issues today, if it doesn’t start working I will give them a ring tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            I'm not sure how much I like these anymore.

I'm getting notifications that I have pictures, and for a while I was able to see them, but now when I'm in the app. it tells me I don't have any cameras in my account. Well I wouldn't be getting notifications of pictures if I didn't have any cameras in the account, so I'm perplexed as to what the hell is going on.

Also, on the website, I was logged in but but it had me going to the create account page because it apparently wanted me to create an account, despite the fact I was quite literally logged in at that very moment. So I logged out and now I'm getting some kind of error message (com.amazonaws.cognito.signin.core.exceptions.Rate ExceededException: Rate exceeded) and can't seem to get back in.

I really hope this is something on their end and not something I screwed up, but their customer service is slow as Christmas so I really don't want to have to keep contacting them.

Anyone else having these same, or similar, issues?

I’m getting the same thing on mine. Just started about 30 minutes ago. I’m sure they’ll get it lined out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am having the same problem with my gen 1 starting today. I was messing with it and got the same message. Signed in a few times and somehow it uploaded the pics but now it is not working again.

Comment

Well, now showing I don't have any cameras on my account, even though I am getting g pic notifications.

I just went to the FB group and they are saying problems.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by DFWPI; 10-10-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                  Well, now showing I don't have any cameras on my account, even though I am getting g pic notifications.

I just went to the FB group and they are saying problems.

Are you able to see the photos? Or are you just getting notifications?

Bottom line is it sounds like this on their end, which almost me feel better. Almost.

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                      I am having the same issues today, if it doesn’t start working I will give them a ring tomorrow
                      Do you have a phone number for them? I tried calling once and got “Edward” the auto-bot.

Comment

It must be something with the app. Myself and a friend are having similar issues right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                          Here ya go

Ah. Good to know. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Mine is back up and running

Comment

Me too, just got a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m back up and running too. I just put my camera out for the first time today, so I’m glad to know it’s working.

Comment

Working...
                                X