X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, they've been on my pile all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I filled my feeder and turned the three feed times up to 10 seconds each. When I went out there yesterday to take care of this there wasn't a kernel of corn on the ground anywhere. They're HUNGRY.
      I had a doe come out in the lane 50-75 yards from me and stare at me pouring feed out in the pen.

This is a wild East Texas whitetail deer doing this. To say they are hungry might be an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Y'all got me worried so I poured out 350lbs of feed and minerals today. This guy made it through the season but haven't seen him in a few weeks. I'd like to keep him close and find his sheds.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
        That's a great deer. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Since we've been stuck inside for several days, I've started tearing apart a bunch of pallets I have had laying around for while to make a new blind. It's going to be heavy but should last for a while. Good news is I've got about 7.5 months to get it done so plenty of time.

Comment

Took advantage of the snow and learned a lot about travel routes and bedding areas on one of my places. Also found 4 sheds on another piece, in 25+ years of hunting I’ve only found 2 sheds until this year I’m at 5 [emoji1377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone seeing lower numbers since the winter storm?

Had feeders filled the end of February and took till end of March before they started showing up on the cell cam. And doesnt look like same numbers. Maybe they left their home area to find food?

Also, noticed a lot of them have tarsal glands are super flared up. Trying to establish their areas/dominance again?

J

Comment

Picked up my spring/summer food plot seed this passed weekend, think I'll be able to get it put out in about 2 weeks.

Comment

I did not kill a deer on my 30 acres in Harrison County. Didn't see much. I am driving up there this weekend, going to fill feeders with Golden Oak Horns Plus. It's a Corn/Soybean mix. Will also be looking for a spot to set a pop-up for bowhunting close to one of the feeders. Also, I think I am going to just throw out some rye grass seed in Sept/Oct timeframe and see if it grows. I hope everyone has a great season. God Bless!!!

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ArmyRetired View Post
                    I did not kill a deer on my 30 acres in Harrison County. Didn't see much. I am driving up there this weekend, going to fill feeders with Golden Oak Horns Plus. It's a Corn/Soybean mix. Will also be looking for a spot to set a pop-up for bowhunting close to one of the feeders. Also, I think I am going to just throw out some rye grass seed in Sept/Oct timeframe and see if it grows. I hope everyone has a great season. God Bless!!!
                    My deer love corn soybean mix

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy L&E for 10 dollars a bag[emoji16]

Comment

I here and ready for next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Does anyone know where I can buy L&E for 10 dollars a bag[emoji16]

Ol Lyle will hook you up

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                            Ol Lyle will hook you up
                            Dude 12.00 a bag

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                              Ol Lyle will hook you up
                              So he’s got protein now? Do you know if he’s got corn/roasted soybeans yet?

Comment

Paid $13/bag for corn/roasted soybean mix last weekend. I didnt buy from the source though.

Comment

Working...
                                X