• Show
Clear All

Following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alvarez to debut Sunday. Can’t wait

Comment

We got rid of our direct tv over the winter. What’s a good way to watch the regular season games.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
          We got rid of our direct tv over the winter. What’s a good way to watch the regular season games.
          What I did last year was to get the MLB package. AND also get a VPN. set your location to atlanta.

You can watch both stros & rangers without blackout.

After they went all in on blm, I cancelled it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            What I did last year was to get the MLB package. AND also get a VPN. set your location to atlanta.

You can watch both stros & rangers without blackout.

After they went all in on blm, I cancelled it all.

Ok forgive me for my ignorance on this but I’m new to all of this. So where do you get the mlb package?
            Is it an app? And what is VPN?

Comment

MLB is a streaming service. Probably get an app for it as there seems to be an app for everything.

VPN is Virtual Private Network. Use it to shield your location. Express VPN is popular, but there are many out there.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Same as above. Express VPN and MLB Network streaming apps. Costly to be honest but still better than paying for cable with 90% of the programming not watched or worth a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Is the MLB shoving BLM down everyone's throat again this year? If so, Im out again.
                    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Is the MLB shoving BLM down everyone's throat again this year? If so, Im out again.

Same. I’ve saved quite a bit of money this last year, just by cancelling MLB, NFL, and the rest of the sports channels. I even quit watching college sports over that crap.

Comment

Thank you all for letting us know you arnt watching. We have been wondering.

McCullers looked sharp on 4 scoreless innings and Correa hit a monster homer. We get Bregman back in the lineup today

Comment

On tv again today

Comment

I’ll watch them this year.

Hopefully all this BLM crap is behind us and we just sit down and enjoy some baseball.

Going to be odd with no Springer. I think there is something weird going on within the organization. A lot of good players just leaving without the Astros even attempting to sign them, Springer, Morton, Will Harris, Keuchel, and Marwin. I guess they saw the writing on the wall and wanted to get out before the **** show happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                              Hopefully all this BLM crap is behind us and we just sit down and enjoy some baseball.
                              This is my hope as well. I watched a few of the middle innings yesterday. Saw El Pina go yard and several pitchers mow down the Nats hitters including Mr Soto.

Comment

2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                                I’ll watch them this year.

Going to be odd with no Springer. I think there is something weird going on within the organization. A lot of good players just leaving without the Astros even attempting to sign them, Springer, Morton, Will Harris, Keuchel, and Marwin. I guess they saw the writing on the wall and wanted to get out before the **** show happened.

They made offers to Springer and Keuchel. Marwin signed a contract that he hasn’t played up to yet. Will Harris was good, but time to get younger in the pen. You can only pay so many people, not a sign of the times. Simple economics that the value wasn’t there on most of those guys because of age and what’s behind them still on the roster. Morton is the only one that I regret not signing but he was having arm issues late in the last year of his contract.

I mean if you call a World Series win, ALCS birth, loss in game 7 of World Series, and another ALCS game 7 loss in the last 4 seasons as slipping I don’t know what to say [emoji2371]

Comment

Working...
                                X