2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Another year and another year of Forest Whitley being injured. Frambler out with surgery after a broken finger and looking like TJ surgery for forest.

We did pick up a solid free agent in Odorizzi though. Hopefully we get a Carlitos extension before opening day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the MLB shoving BLM down everyone's throat again this year? If so, Im out again.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Is the MLB shoving BLM down everyone's throat again this year? If so, Im out again.
      What I am waiting to see. If they are, I will not be watching.

I like watching the Rangers & Stros, but not if they are gonna continue with the BLM mantra.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        What I am waiting to see. If they are, I will not be watching.

I like watching the Rangers & Stros, but not if they are gonna continue with the BLM mantra.
        Add me to that list.

Between that crap and the debacle that was last year, my company canceled the season tickets we had. I personally did the trial of FUBO TV so I could stream them. Saw them wearing the BLM crap before one of the early games and promptly canceled FUBO before I was billed.

Basically didn’t watch a single game from any team last year, which sucked because I love me some baseball.

Comment

Same for me. I fired them after last year. They’ll get rehired if they cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            Same for me. I fired them after last year. They’ll get rehired if they cut it out.
            Me three.

I hate to hear that news about Whitley. May be time to just let him go. I hadn’t heard Framber needed surgery, I thought they were getting second opinions?? And I would trade Correa and save that money for another free agent. Ok, maybe that was reactionary...I wouldn’t sign him to a long term contract though

Comment

Without George they'll be flat as a pancake. He was their heart & soul
              Gonna be a long year

Comment

blm in, I'm out, again.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  blm in, I'm out, again.
                  Uh oh. What happened? What did I miss?

Comment

#tshelly...I’m ready for some Astros baseball. Just need a healthy Yordan.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                      #tshelly...I’m ready for some Astros baseball. Just need a healthy Yordan.

Bregman said first live batting practice for Yordan, first swing he hits a bomb to to right center. Sounds like load management with his knees will be a real thing. No outfield work and some first is possible but will be limited. His bat makes this line up really scary if we can keep him healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Bregman said first live batting practice for Yordan, first swing he hits a bomb to to right center. Sounds like load management with his knees will be a real thing. No outfield work and some first is possible but will be limited. His bat makes this line up really scary if we can keep him healthy.

I sure enjoyed watching that young man hit the baseball in his rookie year!! Sure hope for the 'stros sake, he can stay healthy... He'd good enough to be a HoF'er as a DH!! I'll be following along to keep up with them via this thread...

Comment

Lfg!

Comment

Same here. Even if not...not sure I can go crawling back so quickly. Otherwise what can they conclude? That they can use baseball when they need to now to push an immediate agenda, which will cause some viewing loss. But viewing will return the following season?

Comment

Reported today that Alvarez should make his debut soon. Bergman still rehabbing his tweaked hamstring, he is at 90% per his words.

Comment

Working...
                              X