Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Westfield 38 Waco Midway 7

Comment

Southlake Carroll whooped Desoto last week and kicking Midland Lee butts tonight

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
        Listened to it on the radio. Sounded like a pretty intense game down to the end of the 4th quarter.
        Zach Henry, the starting RB, hurt his knee after the 2bd touchdown and missed the rest of the game. The offense really struggled for 2 quarters but figured it out. I've heard he may done for the year, that's gonna hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          Southlake Carroll whooped Desoto last week and kicking Midland Lee butts tonight
          Duncanville next week

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Zach Henry, the starting RB, hurt his knee after the 2bd touchdown and missed the rest of the game. The offense really struggled for 2 quarters but figured it out. I've heard he may done for the year, that's gonna hurt.
            If he is out, game plan becomes 1 dimensional.

Comment

Columbus defeated Vanderbilt Industrial yesterday 34-28 in The Alamodome. We will play Hallettsville on Friday in Katy at 7:00. My son is a jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cameron is out. Lost to Grandview by a lot! 5?? to 14.

Grandview has some really good players.

Congrats to Bremond and Troy. That's who we'll be rooting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                  My boys play for Bushland, hated to seem them get beat. Was a fun game to watch, nice clean game without any fan drama. Game went to overtime and Brock came out ahead.
                  Bushland kicked a field goal in OT and got a roughing the kicker call, they chose to decline the penalty and keep the points on the board. Brock was able to get a touchdown to win.
                  Congrats to Brock, again it was a very close and fun game to watch.

Wait....they got a roughing and a first down and kept the 3 on the board instead of trying to score a touchdown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                    10-0 Lubbock Estacado plays Sweetwater at home this friday 4a div II.. My brother is the head coach at Estacado!
                    How did that game turn out? I grew up in Sweetwater. Last time I saw those 2 teams play was in 1976 in Lubbock. Snowed about 6-8 during the game. Estacado won 8-6. Always enjoyed the games in Lubbock even though we always got beat when I was in HS.

Comment

Boerne Champion 45. Sharyland Pioneer 38. Overtime win!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        Gilmer squeaked by #2 ranked Waco connally 35-20. Gilmer was denied in the red zone twice. Our d1 defensive lineman is out with a torn acl and our qb1 is out with a shoulder injury. Sophomore qb2 played an excellent game. We have 4a d2 #1 ranked pleasant Grove this Friday in Longview at lobo stadium. Gilmer and pg are in the same district so we've already played. Should of been a 1 score game in favor of pg but gilmer fumbled on the 1 and it rolled through the endzone for a turnover.

Daingerfield took down Newton 26-30. Daingerfield draws Paul pewitt. They are district mates also and from the same county. These two games are beast Texas football right here.
                        Hate to see injuries anytime of year but especially the playoffs. Will yalls #1 QB be able to play against PG?

Comment

My Springtown boys are still in it. We play Dumas this week

Comment

Originally posted by Linehand6 View Post
                            My Springtown boys are still in it. We play Dumas this week
                            Tough game .. good luck

Comment

Did I hear the North Shore bounced Katy out ?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                Did I hear the North Shore bounced Katy out ?
                                Yes ....56-35

Comment

Working...
                                X