• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not on mine.

Comment

Several were castrated and had their hands cut off

Comment

I would not go to Mexico to hunt deer if I were you, thanks for keeping the lease prices down,

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          I would not go to Mexico to hunt deer if I were you, thanks for keeping the lease prices down,
          You’d have to be crazy.

Comment

that's where the ranch owner wouldn't show me his own ranch last weekend. I wonder if the guys I shook hands with are still alive. Different camo clothing though. Hopefully gets back to normal quickly. Lots of deer there. Perfect timing for a big wall so deer dont cross the river and get shot before they mature. Its sad

Comment

IT's actually been really warm & unstable across the board sotb from Laredo to Brownsville as of late...I'm talking all areas of heat regarding illegal activity, but the media blackout is in full force.

Hell, the McAllen mayor went on TV today to counter trump's visit & downplay the border crisis. We sure don't want to let big biz know what is really going on down here!!

Insert Animal House scene: "All is well, nothing to see here"

~~~~~~

The thugs are simply more polite this side...border wall about to break ground however. Marcos, was chatting about this with Richard last week & he's losing 28 acres to the barrier!!!
              Last edited by Artos; 01-11-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                You’d have to be crazy.
                A crazy white bread to be specific.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Friend of mine was told to go inside and shelter a few weeks ago in Isla. He said they were having some sort of shootout in the area. He didn’t argue and they took the advice. It is a beautiful place with some great people.
                  12/30 to be exact. My in laws were 4-5’ from the shooter. To hear her tell it in person will give you chills. True reality check.

Comment

I can not wrap my head around why ANYONE would hunt in Mexico with everything going on.. any of you guys that hunt in Mexico ever ran into any situations??

Comment

Yes, i saw at least 25 bucks last weekend,4 or 5 bigger than i ever see in burnet county!

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                        I can not wrap my head around why ANYONE would hunt in Mexico with everything going on.. any of you guys that hunt in Mexico ever ran into any situations??
                        You must Think They Fly over Texas From Mexico

Comment

It is a personal decision. I can not really go over. I miss it. Awesome memories. Climate is just wrong for me

Comment

Working...
                          X