Home Depot Oops paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Depot Oops paint

Was just checking the local HD’s $9.00 oops section and the guy working the counter told me he just marked them all down to .25 cents. Didn’t really need anymore but picked up a brown and black gallon of exterior paints to add to the deer stand paint stash.

Can't afford not to buy it at that price lol!

Comment

I buy it all the time and just mix it all together. I usually come up with some sort of grey.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
        Can't afford not to buy it at that price lol!
        It’s like you’re loosing money if you don’t buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          Was just checking the local HD’s $9.00 oops section and the guy working the counter told me he just marked them all down to .25 cents. Didn’t really need anymore but picked up a brown and black gallon of exterior paints to add to the deer stand paint stash.
          Good timing and good score on brown and black, that’s good deer blind shadow camo.

Comment

This is how we wound up with a pink outhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              This is how we wound up with a pink outhouse.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                I buy it all the time and just mix it all together. I usually come up with some sort of grey.
                Same. One coat every year or two.

25 cents ! Wow.

Comment

Was at The Colony store today and they had a cart lot of paint for free . Some lady and her mom took it all.

Comment

Wife’s cousin has a bunch of rent houses. He buys those beep oops paints….mixes them together and whatever the color is that’s what color the house gets painted.

Comment

Great buy!
                      I recently went to HD to buy ready seal sealer/stain to treat my deck. At the self check out the $38.99 a gallon rang up .01
                      I needed another gallon the next day same result. I went back and got 2 more gallons and .02
                      I never thought about the deer blinds or might have gotten it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                        Wife’s cousin has a bunch of rent houses. He buys those beep oops paints….mixes them together and whatever the color is that’s what color the house gets painted.
                        Yup, that’s exactly what my brother does on his. It’s great until you try to match it later down the road!!

Comment

You can never have to much paint. When you find it that cheap, I'd buy all the exterior they have. My wife just shakes her head.

Comment

Wow! For a while Lowe’s wouldn’t change the color of their oops paint without wanting to charge me full price. Say I bought a gallon of Moser Pink and wanted it olive drab, they wouldn’t change it. Then they started changing it for free again.

Comment

Bought a gallon of oops blue at HD and had a bunch of partial cans of spray paint. Blind ended up blue with black/brown/green stripes. Deer don't care one bit, maybe they think it's the sky

Comment

Working...
                              X