John Rahm booted from the Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    So, here are my two cents. Take it for what it’s worth. The vaccines are BS. Do they work at all? Hard to say. Most people that get covid are asymptotic. So how do you know if it works if you don’t know you have covid to begin with. And especially if people are still getting covid post vaccine and even dying. Here are a few facts to ponder on.
    1) 49 people in New Jersey have died of covid AFTER being fully vaccinated. Over 1000 nation wide.
    2) approximately 30 people a day have died of post vaccine complications as of June 1.
    3) vaccine does not prevent you from getting the vaccine or transmitting it.

When the swine flu vaccine was released it was withdrawn rather quickly. Why? Bc 50 deaths were reported from adverse affects and approx 500 people developed Guillain-Barr syndrome. Folks, we have far surpassed 50 deaths…. I’m sure there is even more info in regards to the vaccine but these are three that I know without digging though reports.

Sadly, Rahm is getting the total shaft. I feel for the guy because he is playing exceptional golf right now and is probably at the peak of his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anyone want to guess who the biggest proponent for the Swine Flu Vaccine was?

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu Disaster; Betrayal of Trust

by Jon Rappoport

August 14, 2020

I take you back to the summer of 2009, when the CDC and the World Health Organization were hyping the “deadly H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic.”

They were, of course, also urging people to take the new Swine Flu vaccine. On that subject, here is an excerpt from Robert Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense (3/27/20):

“For example, [Dr. Anthony] Fauci once shilled for the fast-tracked H1N1 influenza (‘swine flu’) vaccine on YouTube, reassuring viewers in 2009 that serious adverse events were ‘very, very, very rare.’ Shortly thereafter, the vaccine went on to wreak havoc in multiple countries, increasing miscarriage risks in pregnant women in the U.S., provoking a spike in adolescent narcolepsy in Scandinavia and causing febrile convulsions in one in every 110 vaccinated children in Australia—prompting the latter to suspend its influenza vaccination program in under-fives.”

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      Anyone want to guess who the biggest proponent for the Swine Flu Vaccine was?

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu Disaster; Betrayal of Trust

by Jon Rappoport

August 14, 2020

I take you back to the summer of 2009, when the CDC and the World Health Organization were hyping the “deadly H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic.”

They were, of course, also urging people to take the new Swine Flu vaccine. On that subject, here is an excerpt from Robert Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense (3/27/20):

“For example, [Dr. Anthony] Fauci once shilled for the fast-tracked H1N1 influenza (‘swine flu’) vaccine on YouTube, reassuring viewers in 2009 that serious adverse events were ‘very, very, very rare.’ Shortly thereafter, the vaccine went on to wreak havoc in multiple countries, increasing miscarriage risks in pregnant women in the U.S., provoking a spike in adolescent narcolepsy in Scandinavia and causing febrile convulsions in one in every 110 vaccinated children in Australia—prompting the latter to suspend its influenza vaccination program in under-fives.”

Great post! Thanks for adding that info and further proving that Fauci is either a total idiot or in bed with the cdc and who. I’m going to choose both options on this one!

Comment

don't believe every article you read............

Comment

After two months of testing, the swine flu vaccine will be released this week. NPR's Richard Knox answers listener questions.

NPR from 2009?

Comment

Yall are a few days behind. The CDC pulled the Emergency Use Authorization for the rapid PCR Test. The reason? It can not differentiate the difference between Covid and the Flu. I think youll start to see this with the other pcr tests too. The flu didnt just go away.

The whole foundation for the scamdemic was that PCR test.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Samson; 07-25-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Same thing happened toBryson DeChambeau
              Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                Yall are a few days behind. The CDC pulled the Emergency Use Authorization for the rapid PCR Test. The reason? It can not differentiate the difference between Covid and the Flu. I think youll start to see this with the other pcr tests too. The flu didnt just go away.

The whole foundation for the scamdemic was that PCR test.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Been saying this since last year. “We didn’t have a flu season because people were wearing masks” - No. We had a flu season that was disguised as covid. It didn’t magically stop. Flu cases were counted as covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Been saying this since last year. “We didn’t have a flu season because people were wearing masks” - No. We had a flu season that was disguised as covid. It didn’t magically stop. Flu cases were counted as covid.

Actually, I had the flu twice. Tested positive flu-A both times. Covid zero. Tested negative 3 times. Or so they said...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    Actually, I had the flu twice. Tested positive flu-A both times. Covid zero. Tested negative 3 times. Or so they said...

You are screwing up their narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Winner winner chicken dinner! Right there with ya! You know, because the numbers not adding up!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        You are screwing up their narrative.

Who is “they” a he what’s the “narrative”?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          I don’t think the testing is very accurate, also the shot doesn’t prevent you from getting it. It lessens the chances and severity if you do.
                          So they say…

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Tests are a joke. I am confident that the vaccine is at least 95% effective. 0% confidence in the tests. Too many unqualified people administering the tests. I bet the admin agency is still getting more money for positive tests than negative tests.
                            The (vaccine) is 95% effective of doing what?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

The test are and have never been accurate. **** shame he has gotten hosed twice now

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                                The (vaccine) is 95% effective of doing what?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                                At whatever they need it to be effective for at the moment. First it was "preventing you from getting Covid". When that didn't pan out it changed to "keeping you from severe symptoms." When that didn't pan out it changed to "keeping you from dying". That's not working too well so it'll change again soon. Probably be something like "keep you from farting too much!"

Comment

Working...
                                X