This is a good deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good deal.

Why do people feel the need to add this comment? If it’s that good why didn’t you buy it?

This is a good comment!
    [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Because I already have 10 or I can shoot non-cull bucks for free on my place already?

Comment

They fixin to drag you

Comment

Because its 'murica! Nothing wrong with a little help for the seller. Most folks that do this probably already have the item..

Hell I get texts all the time with TBH links from folks asking if something is a good price because they know I research a lot of stuff. These folks are being proactive. I'd rather have somebody say it's a good deal and let other folks know it, than "you are way overpriced"

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Why do people feel the need to add this comment? If it’s that good why didn’t you buy it?
            Maybe they already have one and paid more money for it. They recognize that it’s a good deal.

Comment

Wish you were closer...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe because they can't afford or don't need it. I do it to bump the OP to the top.

Comment

I'm just glad it's something positive being posted.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Is this the best thing you could come up with to talk about today?

How about Ginger or Mary Ann?

Comment

Maybe it’s not that good a deal and they give the seller false hope of getting that price.

Comment

some folks like to advise others with free advice based on their own experience and knowledge of the product being offered for sale by the OP...

Comment

Nothing wrong with giving your opinion. Hell, that’s just about the only content on this forum. How many threads do you see with fifteen (or fifty) people giving the same answer to a question ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Is this the best thing you could come up with to talk about today?

How about Ginger or Mary Ann?
                            Well at least it wasn’t as stupid as your question. Mary Ann is the only answer. She’d be a good deal.

Comment

I would have been all over this last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X