No announcement yet.

how much to charge for mowing a pasture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get my back 3 acres mowed in Navarro county for $120. He lives a 1/2 mile down the road from me and does it when he does his. So he has no load up or travel time.

Comment

Here's the 2020 Texas Agriculture Custom Rates report. It is divided into regions.

Look at page 26

Comment

Scroll down to page #24 to get the state average price (for 2020) on pasture shredding

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          35-40 an hour is current market rate for tractor work.
          Who ever is working that cheap ain`t eating very good and when their equipment breaks or wears out they won`t have money to fix or replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
            Who ever is working that cheap ain`t eating very good and when their equipment breaks or wears out they won`t have money to fix or replace it.

They eating beans and weenies [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They aren't even breaking even with those rates.

Comment

I charge $50 per acre if I don’t know you and I’ve got to trailer my tractor less that 25 miles.
                $25 per acre + six pack of Shiner if you’re my neighbor and I like you.
                For TBHers...pay for my diesel and a case of Shiner and cover damages but I ain’t haulin too far.

Comment

We paid $50 an hour to mow several areas on our lease. Not sure how many acres but it worked out great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                    That ain’t no ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X