• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper St Maxx, buy AMERICAN!

Comment

Ridge Grapplers here, too.

Comment

RG's here too, smooth & quiet.
        Last edited by BassMaster13; 07-13-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Ridge grappler is a good tire. They're terrible in the mud though. If you're out west in the sand/rocks, they're great.

For mud, I would run a Toyo M/T. I've ran about every off-road truck tire on the market. With that being said, I want to try the new Geolander G003's that just came out.

Comment

Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Ridge Grapplers currently on the F250. They are very quiet on the road. At about 20k miles and no complaints. I like BFG’s too.

Comment

I have Toyo 295 65r20’s on my 2016 F250. Everything I’m seeing is $340 plus installation and tax. Any suggestions for anything reasonably priced ?

Thanks

Comment

I am about to replace a set of ridge grapplers with another set. I have 55k + in this set. 3/4 diesel trucks suck off road so I dont go much but I'm sure no matter the tire I'd get stuck. These were better than I expected wear wise. No real complaints.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cooper AT3

Comment

Falken Wildpeak

Comment

I got mad at BFG after a blow out and put Nitto all terrains on my 2500. Tires were fine on pavement but fell apart on dirt roads. I was able to get a couple replaced under warranty at discount but when #3 and 4 needed to be replaced I went back to BFG. I will probably do Cooper next.

Comment

Ridge grapplers.. but I second the mud thing. Any heavy mud and they were ice skates for me.. highway and regular off-road use we’re great!

Comment

Same here! I have been through three sets of these and I’ve also got over 70,000 miles on my first two sets. These have been great tires.

Originally posted by TonyP View Post
                            Nitto Ridge Grapplers
                            37x12.5x20 on stock wheels and they were quiet and smooth on the highway but handled off roading and mountain roads in Colorado like a champ! I never got them stuck or even had them get loose/spin. Ran them on a 19 King Ranch that was tuned/deleted/lifed 4" on a procomp kit.
                            I have ran Toyos, Mickey Thompson, and Nittos on previous pickups and these are by far the best, even better than the Mickeys I had.

My dad bought the pickup from me when I bought a class C RV and he recently replaced them with a brand new set. I believe he said the take offs had 9/32nds and he is in Austin. If you're interested in a used set, he has them in the garage for sale.
                            shoot me a pm if interested. If you aren't interested in used, no problem. But definitely get the ridge grapplers

Comment

TOYO Open Country M/T. The M/T is the best tire I have ever had. Goes through brush, over cactus, over cedar stumps, through hull country holey rock, and right over caliche. In my opinion, nothing else compares.

Comment

I just put Nitto ridge grapplers on my 250. They haven’t seen mud yet but everywhere else they have been great

I had 2 sets of them on my old duramax also. No complaints at all

Comment

Working...
                                X