No announcement yet.

Used Vehicle Prices…..Yikes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a spare car this weekend for when the excursion goes in for the build. Searched FB marketplace for private owners and told them I was bringing cash, we both left happy.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
      Just bought a spare car this weekend for when the excursion goes in for the build. Searched FB marketplace for private owners and told them I was bringing cash, we both left happy.
      Buying from an individual on FB marketplace or CL seems to be the best bet for the market conditions. Dealers just aren't discounting anything right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
        We had an extra vehicle I sold. 2018 GMC Yukon Denali with 46k miles, bought it for 58k with 15k miles 2 1/2 yrs ago and just sold it for 52. Guy took it to auction, curious what he sold it for. I probably could have held out longer for a better price, but overall happy with it. Just crazy
        No debt, met at my bank and wired funds direct. Texas auto value was company and easy to transact

Comment

A year and a half ago I bought a new silverado 1500 for strictly a work truck, they were giving me a monthly truck allowance. I didnt want to put miles on my duramax. I quit to become self employed earlier this month. Did a quote for givemethevin they offered more than I owed, given the allowance and amount over pay off i feel i did really well. A few months ago I checked and it wasnt even in the ballpark of what I owed due to a small accident and damage that had been repaired. Just glad i dont have to buy another.

Comment

Working...
          X