Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the Gulf (Tropical Weather Threat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well **** it. Let it rain and ruin everything forever.

Comment

I appreciate all our weather guys on TBH. Please keep us updated, prayers for all

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Well **** it. Let it rain and ruin everything forever.
        We're pretty much already there

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

NOAA says 20% chance of development... at least as of 0800 this morning

The weather app I use on my phone (windy) does show unmistakable wind rotation around that low

Last edited by K. Lane; 05-20-2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
            Just what we need. All this rain has flooded the river house again. The mouth of the San Bernard is silted in and won’t allow the river to drain properly. All the new building around Rosenberg and hwy59 is pushing a lot of drainage to the river and can’t get the water out of it

Yep. In the house again for the third time since Harvey. Fortunately the downstairs is concrete and cinder blocks, so no damage, just clean up.

Last edited by panhandlehunter; 05-20-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

It a rough son of a gun out here now.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                I appreciate all our weather guys on TBH. Please keep us updated, prayers for all
                X2

Well said axisbuck24. Lots of valuable weather info here, and prayers for those going through more rain and flooding.

Comment

Berger says no big deal

https://spacecityweather.com/about-t...o-disturbance/

Comment

We recently purchased a new to us house. Way back in the woods! We cannot get to it because the roads are flooded!!!! House is dry, it sits on top of a hill. It would be nice if the rain would stop long enough to get back there.

Johnny, thanx for the report. You my man, are more accurate than any TV weather man.

Comment

Bring it

Comment

Wait a minute!!!
                        Didn’t biden say if he got elected, there would be no more storms???

Comment

WTH? We are in Port Isabel on the water now so will be keeping a close eye on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by JRL View Post
                            Pretty close to what I'm thinking. A disorganized tropical system will give people up and down the coast rain from feeder bands that will come and go. This has a chance of ramping up into a minimal tropical storm and if so, the impacts should be about the same either way. This is the type of system most of us would welcome with open arms in mid August after not seeing rain for about 2 months.lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I see they have upped the chance of development to 40% but I don't think we'll get more rain than what was already forecasted through Saturday. I was supposed to build some fence on Saturday but it looks like that probably isn't happening.

Comment

Just got this
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X