Millennials and liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millennials and liberals

Everyone keeps talking about libetals moving into the state but I believe the Millennials are the largest liberal voting block. Many youngsters I know were born and raised in Texas with conservative parents are voting liberal.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    Everyone keeps talking about libetals moving into the state but I believe the Millennials are the largest liberal voting block. Many youngsters I know were born and raised in Texas with conservative parents are voting liberal.

Thoughts?

Yes ma’am, unfortunately. My daughter is one I hate to say. For the life of me I cannot understand their “logic” behind it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are completely right Tracey. Like stated above, I just don't get what they are thinking.

Comment

I agree. Most folks my age (early 20's) do not like talking politics with me. Most of the time, their reasoning for considering themselves a liberal is that republicans are mean with little empathy for others and we need people in office who want equality and fairness to right a crooked system.

Yes. Seriously.

Comment

Millennial here....it’s because of all those hippie teachers we had brainwashing us. Born in 87, leaned toward the dems until I was 19 or so and figuring out the world on my own. You would die if you heard all the bs they taught us. I should mention I had a public education.

Edit: typos

Comment

Wait till they start getting a regular paycheck, and want to know who on earth FICA is? They will begin their journey right at that time.

Comment

Im fortunate both of my millenial sons are staunch conservatives. They shake their heads at most of their generation.

Comment

Hmm mid 20's here. Most all of my friends are conservatives, even when I was in college

Comment

Millennials and liberals

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post

Thoughts?

Millennial checking in and I don’t vote. I’ve got better **** to do than vote.

Before anyone gets their tits in a bunch I don’t watch the news or keep up with current events. If I don’t catch it on TBH or tiger dropping’s
                  I have no idea what’s going on in America. I feel like an uneducated vote is worse than someone voting republican or Democrat just because.

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-07-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Before anyone gets their tits in a bunch I don’t watch the news or keep up with current events. If I don’t catch it on TBH or tiger dropping’s
                    I have no idea what’s going on in America. I feel like an uneducated vote is worse than someone voting republican or Democrat just because.

Well, why not get educated and ****in vote next time.
                    I'll give you a little education right now.
                    Every decision made in D.C has either a positive or negative impact on your personal bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Well, why not get educated and ****in vote next time.

I'll give you a little education right now.

Every decision made in D.C has either a positive or negative impact on your personal bank account.

...and freedom, and your kids’ freedom, and all the great things your head stuck in the sand takes for granted. Not voting because you’re too lazy is just as bad as uneducated voting

Comment

Regrettably Texas has been heading in the wrong direction and will end up blue at some point; minimally purple soon if it isn't already... The bigger issue is both parties suck and are not doing their job.

Health care is a huge burden on our country. There is no reason I should pay from $5K to $7K for an MRI WHILE OTHER PAY 300 to 500 dollars For the same procedure. Special interest money is/has corrupted the whole process... Health care is but one example of issues that should be being fixed by congress. Instead, they are in bed with them and banking all along taking no action.

Comment

Wife and I are millennials and vote 100% RED! But I agree I think people go vote democratic because they think it’s the cool way to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I have no idea what’s going on in America.
                            I feel like an uneducated vote is worse than someone voting republican or Democrat just because.

Proud ignorance
                            Exactly what the democrats speak on
                            Dumbocrats
                            What is the definition of dumb?
                            One without knowledge or one who doesn't know what is going on in the country that they live

But these are the same people that want to have debates online
                            Speaking on world policy when they don't even know what is going on in their on congressional district all the while getting their information from a heavily partisan source.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Regrettably Texas has been heading in the wrong direction and will end up blue at some point; minimally purple soon if it isn't already... The bigger issue is both parties suck and are not doing their job.

Health care is a huge burden on our country. There is no reason I should pay from $5K to $7K for an MRI WHILE OTHER PAY 300 to 500 dollars For the same procedure. Special interest money is/has corrupted the whole process... Health care is but one example of issues that should be being fixed by congress. Instead, they are in bed with them and banking all along taking no action.
                              What insurance company do you have? I pay $12K per year premium with a $3K family deductible. My cost has tripled since barakcare was forced on us.

Comment

Working...
                              X