• Time
  • Show
Clear All

way to close

Comment

part0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Grace View Post
        Hard for me to believe that he even had a shot in TX but I guess times are changing
        Sadly, I think it's a matter of time before we get some important political offices filled with Dems in this state. TX is growing fast. The economy here is strong. It's a great place to live and work. More and more big corporations are fleeing their overtaxed, over regulated, very expensive states in which to operate and moving to Texas for greener pastures. Sadly, they so haul in all their liberal employees with them who come here and try to change this state into the very thing they fled when they left their sucky liberal Democrat run state. It makes ZERO sense. If they want that crap that clearly doesn't work, then why don't they just stay there and live it up in the land of governmental over reach?

Comment

Bye

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
            Seemed a bit too close. With liberal population growing, the outcome might not be favorable next time.
            I'm afraid as the years go on it will be closer and eventually the tides will turn. Hopefully not, but I was worried about this one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
              Sadly, I think it's a matter of time before we get some important political offices filled with Dems in this state. TX is growing fast. The economy here is strong. It's a great place to live and work. More and more big corporations are fleeing their overtaxed, over regulated, very expensive states in which to operate and moving to Texas for greener pastures. Sadly, they so haul in all their liberal employees with them who come here and try to change this state into the very thing they fled when they left their sucky liberal Democrat run state. It makes ZERO sense. If they want that crap that clearly doesn't work, then why don't they just stay there and live it up in the land of governmental over reach?

Spot on.

Comment

Dang, and I voted for him 9 times today.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Spot on.
                  Agree

Comment

Unfortunately he’s not going away I’m afraid. Don’t be surprised to hear from him again come 2020.
                    This, I believe he will make a hard push to be the dem presidential candidate.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Never a doubt...BETO will be having coffee with Wendy Davis next week and we'll never hear from him or her again.
                        Thinking the close margin means the Democrats will keep him around ... unless some dirt comes out.

Comment

Now I’m hoping we get the senate to 54 seats

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                            Now I’m hoping we get the senate to 54 seats
                            And that they actually do something with it.

Comment

Spot on.
                              Agree X2

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X