X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox projects dems to take the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fox saying democrats will take over the house.

Rove saying Cruz will pull it out with the vote that hasn't come in yet.

Comment

Fox just called the Dems taking control of the House. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Comment

Dems take House per Fox News. Anyone else corroborating this?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Dems take House per Fox News. Anyone else corroborating this?
            all over fox news

Comment

Cruz on the rebound

Comment

Beto was in the lead with 5.9% of precincts reporting.....Cruz now leads by 1.8% with 16.3% reporting

Must have been a mistake.....now it showing something different. When I refresh it shows the above and then changes to lesser numbers.....not sure what is going on with that.
                Last edited by rtp; 11-06-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Cruz on the rebound

I hate living in one of those dark blue dots... ******* that those are primarily democratic areas? Guess the border being blue makes sense...

Comment

How have y’all let D’s take over the house in the great state of Texas??? Is the world about to implode?

Comment

I had to turn off the “news” I remember them causing me to stay up until after midnight before they’d say Trump won. Ain’t happening tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                        How have y’all let D’s take over the house in the great state of Texas??? Is the world about to implode?

California implants man.... and border crossers. And people in lower class areas that still vote dem Bc they keep buying the bs that dems actually care about them....

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post

Not the Texas house, nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                            I had to turn off the “news” I remember them causing me to stay up until after midnight before they’d say Trump won. Ain’t happening tonight.
                            I’m about to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                              all over fox news
                              This is the chit that p!sses me off the most. Yea there is a possibility that we lose the house but dangit half the dam country still have not closed. some of the races they have declared with 5% of the vote in.

Give it time Fox News and let the results come in before you start trying to tell me what to believe. They are becoming more and more like clinton news network ever dam day.

That's why I changed and only watch One America News nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                                This is the chit that p!sses me off the most. Yea there is a possibility that we lose the house but dangit half the dam country still have not closed. some of the races they have declared with 5% of the vote in.

Give it time Fox News and let the results come in before you start trying to tell me what to believe. They are becoming more and more like clinton news network ever dam day.

That's why I changed and only watch One America News nowadays
                                I, still, go back and watch the Trump election night reactions.. it always serves me right when i need a good laugh..

Comment

Working...
                                X