X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are certainly persistent.

Comment

Originally posted by B G View Post
      If this keeps up I may have to sweat talk the wife into budgeting for a bear tag if MWW982 doesn’t get one!

https://youtu.be/CZIIamWiHd0

When I watch this and see him pause and look off camera to the right I get the feeling that he had three redneck bear buddies egging him on and giving pointers about getting it to topple. [emoji51]

Comment

Went up and looked at our little spot. Gonna have to put some work. Found one spot that could have a set-up. The rest of it is super thick 15yr old clear cut overgrowth. The road cutting threw it is the best place to hunt but the rules say no-no on that (I think). Also I got a huge lease behind us that is gonna be using our road going in and out. Plenty of large tracks in 3 spots crossing and walking up and down the road. Gonna have to get creative with this one. I can see a monster hanging around in that thick crap not moving around a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m looking for a place up there or in push co or Bryan co but all I can find is subleased land seem way higher than what a lot of people I know are paying..

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
            Went up and looked at our little spot. Gonna have to put some work. Found one spot that could have a set-up. The rest of it is super thick 15yr old clear cut overgrowth. The road cutting threw it is the best place to hunt but the rules say no-no on that (I think). Also I got a huge lease behind us that is gonna be using our road going in and out. Plenty of large tracks in 3 spots crossing and walking up and down the road. Gonna have to get creative with this one. I can see a monster hanging around in that thick crap not moving around a lot.

That country is like East Texas with hills! Find the windrows and bald spots to plant or bush hog and you will be fine

Originally posted by Thehogwild23 View Post
            I’m looking for a place up there or in push co or Bryan co but all I can find is subleased land seem way higher than what a lot of people I know are paying..
            Nature of the beast and you are still a nubbin so hang tough and mature and you may indeed find a place

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              When I watch this and see him pause and look off camera to the right I get the feeling that he had three redneck bear buddies egging him on and giving pointers about getting it to topple. [emoji51]
              Wonder if these 2 were cheering him on?

Comment

Bears wiped out 2,400 lbs of corn in a couple months from our giant gravity feeder. They destroyed a barrel feeder and timer near by that had been empty. I don’t think we will feed early in the year again.

Comment

151" 8 My FIL killed up there last year.

Comment

Lots of action, good luck this season

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post

Originally posted by B G View Post
                      Wonder if these 2 were cheering him on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcvmIFviHQ

Yep. Gotta be what happened. That bear looked too clean cut to be such a vandal. Must have been bear buddy peer pressure. Those two look like a bad influence.

Comment

Double main beam buck has been on a couple different cameras giving us hints on his routine!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Liking the looks of this guy too.

Comment

Beautiful deer arrowslinger!

Comment

There has been plenty of rainfall in the Push area everything is green for this time of year. The bears are still there even tho they cant get our feeders now we ha e them all hung. The deer are hitting the mineral sites hard. Season is coming fast need the bear to disappear!

Comment

Yessir! That double main beam buck will score. Would love to see a LDP with your hands wrapped around those bases.

Comment

Working...
                                X