2018 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
    In for this thread. We just acquired a small lease in Pushmataha Co. Gonna be just the family to hang out at. Looks like mostly 15yr Pine with a few large trees left. Across the road from the Little River. Should be some good bedding and open areas to hunt. Every one around still has big timber. Anxious to get up and put some cameras and stands out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds promising. Should be fun. In for the updates.

Comment

In for this thread. We just acquired a small lease in Pushmataha Co. Gonna be just the family to hang out at. Looks like mostly 15yr Pine with a few large trees left. Across the road from the Little River. Should be some good bedding and open areas to hunt. Every one around still has big timber. Anxious to get up and put some cameras and stands out.

part of our place is bordered by the little river.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
        part of our place is bordered by the little river.

Great to hear someone’s in the neighborhood. How is it out that way decent? We are a ways East of Hoshoba. North side of the highway.

Comment

glad to see this thread. im in! just put my cams out at my TX places yesterday and will likely be heading to Push in a week or two in order to do the same. Also need to work on my camper since apparently it has a leak.

Comment

Great to hear someone’s in the neighborhood. How is it out that way decent? We are a ways East of Hoshoba. North side of the highway.

Did you mean Nashoba here? I ask because we are East of Nashoba just North of Little River.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              Did you mean Nashoba here? I ask because we are East of Nashoba just North of Little River.

Yes I did mean Nashoba.

Comment

Yes I did mean Nashoba.

Then howdy neighbor. Welcome. About how many miles East of the School?

Comment

That’s kool we got some folks close by. I will post up some pics next week or so after I get up there and see what I got us into here. Should be kool.

Comment

That’s kool we got some folks close by. I will post up some pics next week or so after I get up there and see what I got us into here. Should be kool.

Forgot to mention we are about 6 miles East of the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                      Forgot to mention we are about 6 miles East of the school.

We are about twice that far from the school.

Comment

we are about 3-4 miles east of the school and on south side of road. At least that is where camp is. river runs through property we camp on. Other part of lease is a little further south of the highway right where the river turns south and forms the western border to our place there.

Comment

Awesome. Looks like we got a few good neighbors at least. We should get together and cook a hog or something soon up there. Will be goin up at least 1 weekend a month till I get stands/camp setup the way we want.

Comment

Awesome. Looks like we got a few good neighbors at least. We should get together and cook a hog or something soon up there. Will be goin up at least 1 weekend a month till I get stands/camp setup the way we want.

plenty of hogs to be had up there. They disappeared off our lease for awhile but they are back now and need thinned out. Our land owner said he never saw them three years ago but they are trying to take a hold of the place now.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                              plenty of hogs to be had up there. They disappeared off our lease for awhile but they are back now and need thinned out. Our land owner said he never saw them three years ago but they are trying to take a hold of the place now.

Good, I think. I was curious how thick they were in there in there. Did plenty of O&G work around Ardmore/McAlester and everywhere in between and never saw a whole bunch of them. Just a few groups here and there back in the 2000’s.

Comment

I was on a lease there for a few years. Nashoba Hunting Club. Big ole deer up there, pretty hard to hunt though

Comment

Working...
                                X