No announcement yet.

Best Game Cams??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=gonehuntin68;11336142]Man are you unlucky. I have over 20 of them that I bought last spring and summer and they all work perfect with very long battery life. I'm only running 17 of them year round at feeders though. I'm getting about a year of battery life out of 8 AA lithium batteries and my camera's take about 250-350 pics a week.

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

I agree, I bought mine at Walmart also for $50.00 and they come with a 4gb card. Yes the picture quality is not as good as some of the higher priced camera's and the trigger speed is slow but for feeders or corned trails they work great.
    I guess so. I bought them during that same sale last year. Pic quality also isn't what I want now after running the strike force next to them. They do have good batt life

Comment

Reconyx is worth the money. No trouble, long battery life, great pics. You get what you pay for. I have had Primos and Cuddeback. Primos is great while until it breaks. I had 3 Primos they all broke within 2 years, one within 3 months. Cuddeback takes great pics but are unreliable at best.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Reconyx is worth the money. No trouble, long battery life, great pics. You get what you pay for. I have had Primos and Cuddeback. Primos is great while until it breaks. I had 3 Primos they all broke within 2 years, one within 3 months. Cuddeback takes great pics but are unreliable at best.
        I get that but getting others like the Brownings if you only get 4yrs out of them it would still come out cheaper and get better pic quality. By the time you spent the same as one Reconyx you would have 15yrs or so out of them. That's if they only last 4years. I don't care if any last that long because they will likely be so much better then that I would want new ones anyway. Lots of cams already have better pics than Reconyx their selling point is lasting the longest.

Now if I wanted to buy once and last forever I would do that though. Plus it's a lot different to buy 5 for 500-550 than it is to buy one for almost the same.

Trust me I looked hard at them I just don't think I would want the same camera technology that long
        Last edited by bphillips; 05-16-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Cuddeback was on top of the world 4-5 years ago and FELL HARD and are nothing but junk now

I have one of their cameras that isn't junk. The other can I tried didn't seem to perform, so we'll see. I got them to use away from feeders which is a different application and I that seems to be their wheelhouse.

My other cameras are Reconyx and Bushnell. Anyway, just offering something based on my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Cuddeback was on top of the world 4-5 years ago and FELL HARD and are nothing but junk now
            agree totally - we had five of them and they were all trash - and good luck trying to get any type of service from them. We will never use them again

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
              agree totally - we had five of them and they were all trash - and good luck trying to get any type of service from them. We will never use them again
              Yep. Each of the past 3 years I have tried their new model, thinking maybe they figured it out.

NOPE....all 3 models sucked horribly!!!!

The old capture's and attacks were awesome but nothing new compares and I wouldn't use if free...I value my TC pics

Comment

Anyone know of any good deals going on right now? Looking to buy a decent camera or two less than 80.

Comment

Lots of good info, bout to get some myself thanks

Comment

Google USA trail cameras or Exodust trail cameras before you buy. Warranty is unmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Trailcampro are astonished with this camera.
                      I'm thinking about trying a couple of these. I'm tired of buying so many AAs.

I have couple of the browning strike force and went through the circus of trying to get them to take night pics. Several software upgrades later they want me to send two of them in to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        I'm thinking about trying a couple of these. I'm tired of buying so many AAs.

I have couple of the browning strike force and went through the circus of trying to get them to take night pics. Several software upgrades later they want me to send two of them in to replace.
                        Mine was weird. First time out they were all black next time out all good and have been since

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                          Google USA trail cameras or Exodust trail cameras before you buy. Warranty is unmatched.
                          I just bought two Exodus cameras to try. They were running a 20% off special to celebrate their one year anniversary. They have a 5 year fully covered warranty and 50% off in the event of theft. Hopefully I'll be able to give a review in a few days when they show up.

Comment

I love my moultrie 1100i takes great pics

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Mine was weird. First time out they were all black next time out all good and have been since
                              That's how these last two are. Work great 4-5 times then go black the next time I check them.

Comment

That spypoint solar looks awesome EXCEPT for night time pic quality which looks to suck. Big turn off for me as good night pics are a must

Comment

Working...
                                X