SIM card. Have you ever done this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a card case. Holds 8
    I washed, lost, and forgot to bring them to many times. Now i keep the card reader and case together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never have a problem with losing them because I cant wait to get back and take a look. Cant tell you how many times Ive gotten the cards being pulled mixed up with the blank cards to go in.

Comment

I've to 3 card cases, 2 are Pelican cases and the other is a different brand. If a card has pictures on it, I put it in upside down. If it has been cleaned I have the label facing up.

Comment

Clean cards, right pocket. Cards straight out of camera left pocket.

Comment

I use a large seven day pill box. It has a blue side and a red side. I put the cards that I pull out of my cameras on the red side. I put the deleted cards that are ready to be put back in cameras in the blue side. Works well for me.

Comment

Friday morning I swapped out the card in my trail cam, put the just removed card in a small case, and then in my shirt pocket. that was the last time I saw it..........no idea what happened to it.

Comment

Man, some of you guys are real simpletons! There is only one real solution—stop running cameras. ��. This foolproof plan has worked wonders for me. No more cussing dead batteries or lost/washed cards! ��

Comment

Those SD card holders are the titz...and cheap too.

Comment

My stupid phone case makes a nice little catch for dragging SD cards out of pocket, and gone to the black hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SIM card. Have you ever done this?

I have like 6 of these I keep. And have them labeled “Used” or “Cleared” so I carry 2 with me when I’m picking up cards so I never get them mixed up.

Comment

Many a time I would be half way home from the lease and couldn’t remember if I swapped cards.

Comment

I've always kept them in a ziplock bag. I have exactly enough backups to refill each camera and I have each if them marked specifically for individual cameras.
                          I never wipe the entire card so I can look back at some of the deer on each camera.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            I wash my cards quit frequently

Before I look at the contents of course
                            Yep, guilty

Comment

Working...
                            X