SIM card. Have you ever done this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIM card. Have you ever done this?

Or is it just my dumb ax...I pulled a card from a camera that on a feeder that’s in the yard at the farm. Put it in my pocket. Haven’t seen it since! I suppose it just didn’t get in my pocket but I dang sure looked for it with no success. Oh well. Lesson learned.

I bought a 10- pack of cards and have 4 cameras. Down to two of the 10 and 2 old cards! No idea where they went!

Comment

Yeah I've done that with my SD cards. I've found them later in shirt pockets, cargo pant pockets, on floor of my truck, or at the bottom of my gear bag.

Comment

There are hundreds of dollars with of sim cards spread about Robertson County

Comment

I have a container I always keep them in and have a system to make sure I don’t forget to actually swap the cards.

Comment

I have gotten better, but some still go thru the washer and dryer
            Looked thru 574 photos today and forgot to delete them before I put it back in the camera.

Comment

Pulled 2 cards a month ago from spots I couldn’t wait to see what was on them. Put both in my pocket, got home and gone. Couldn’t believe it.

More reason for why I use cell cams mainly!

Comment

I wash my cards quit frequently

Before I look at the contents of course

Comment

Pulled cards the other day--5 cameras, and when I got finished with #5 I only had 4 cards. So, knew I was OK at #3 so went back to #4 and found it on the ground beside the t-post.

Comment

I have had this same problem. I have 10 cameras out and bought 20 new cards. They are labeled by location and either a “1” or “2”. I also bought a case to hold them. I will swap all the 1’s for 2’s putting the 1’s in the case. Just started it in September and due to family and work issues haven’t been back. Hope I am disciplined enough to follow through.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      Pulled cards the other day--5 cameras, and when I got finished with #5 I only had 4 cards. So, knew I was OK at #3 so went back to #4 and found it on the ground beside the t-post.
                      My luck - a coon would haven’t chewed it to pieces

My cell cam got a workout this week. Deer in Leon were active all day Friday!
                      Darn doe figured out how to lick corn off the tray on her hind legs.

Comment

I like the HME SD card holder better than the PLANO.
                        It holds them tighter

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I pulled all my cards, getting 200 plus pics a day from a couple cameras just gets to much to look at. Some of my cameras don't have a frequency setting, cheap ones that are preset I guess. Primos.

Comment

Pulled a card for a buddy one time. I knew I put it in my pocket but when we got back to camp couldn’t find it.
                            Washed that jacket don’t know how many times, it finally came out in the dryer 2 years later. Crazy thing it still worked.

Comment

I've lost my share. I started using a card case a few years ago and it helps. I keep a few formatted cards in my wallet for the times I forget the case. I just put the pulled cards in the wallet so I know where they are. Helps a ton.

Comment

Working...
                              X