20 Years of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    Ten years for me. Fixing to hit super duper pope and young. Love this place.............
    when it reaches a certain number of posts or the 10 years part?

Comment

I liked Brett’s javelina punt

Comment

You must have not re-registered after the crash for a long time is all I can figure...do you recall the crash itself??

I used to think all members who were here were automatically back after the fix with a Oct 06 date but you will see some of the ole timers with a nov 06 & so on so I'm guessing everyone just had to check back in & re-register once the site was back up.

Ya know, even after my decades I never asked or recall exactly how long in days / weeks to get TBH back. What was the date she crashed??

Heck I can't remember what I had for breakfast!

Comment

That post count tho

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I sure do!! Your avatar from back in the day

Comment

Velvet Elvis, Big Feeder Club, and Leggys Avatar...

I remember the screen was originally a different color? Or am I off?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Velvet Elvis, Big Feeder Club, and Leggys Avatar...

I remember the screen was originally a different color? Or am I off?
                It was white

Comment

From sometime around 2000

Comment

Time flys when you’re having fun. Congratulations to the founders for creating a family of great folks.

Comment

If I remember correctly, TBH used to be a quarterly or semi annual email blast???
                      I remember reading it around 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep!

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        You must have not re-registered after the crash for a long time is all I can figure...do you recall the crash itself??

I used to think all members who were here were automatically back after the fix with a Oct 06 date but you will see some of the ole timers with a nov 06 & so on so I'm guessing everyone just had to check back in & re-register once the site was back up.

Ya know, even after my decades I never asked or recall exactly how long in days / weeks to get TBH back. What was the date she crashed??

If I remember correctly, that was opening weekend in Oct. All the mods had gone hunting. And no one was manning the sight.

Had to wait till they got back to civilization to get things back in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                          That vid introduced me to the term viral...never knew it came from here till after I found the place. Talk about what every south tx deer hunter's dream come true is. That was better than getting the target buck!! He really laid it in too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post

And his boys dove hunt

Comment

Anyone remember doggiebonzz ? Or how ever it was spelled ? Might of been the first person banned ?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Yup. You are correct. I was lazy in re-registering. Heck, I am lazy all around--still a wormy 10 point. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X