X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People still buy yeti lol?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Rtic coolers cost less and work just as well if not better than the yetis, I’ve used both, and the next one I buy will be an Rtic.

Comment

I can only speak of my experiences hunting here in Nevada but I have several rotomolded coolers including RTIC, Yeti, and Pelican. It’s really nice to have the ice to cook down meat after hiking out a week’s hunt, to have a ice cold drink waiting for me when I do, or to rest assured I can spend the week at our antelope camp without having to drive the 70+ miles to town for ice/food. They are worth it to me based on the remoteness of my hunts

That being said, if I was hunting somewhere where I could run into town every few days to replenish or have a freezer/fridge/ice maker in camp I wouldn’t do it.

Comment

The Lifetime 55's at walmart for 107.00 are hard to beat. USA made and a solid chest. Can't drain it without cracking open the lid it seals so well. They were 97.00 a few weeks ago.

Comment

More fiat fights have began over ice chest than politics or religion. Be careful!! Lol

Comment

I just don’t need a “5 day cooler”. An Igloo Supertough STX works great for my purposes. Metal hinges and other hardware is key

Comment

For your drinks, a $50 igloo works as good as any of the $200 cool club coolers. If you're opening and closing it, you ain't going to keep ice. Now for food, get any of the rotomolded ones, cool it first, fill it, get the forklift to put it in the truck, and don't open it.

Comment

Ozark Trail from Walmart. Every bit as good as the yeti and artic, but half the price. I've owned several different brands, and there is not a nickels worth of difference in any of the premium brands.

Comment

Get igloo make sure it has hinges and latches they work

Comment

Ozark Trail.

Comment

I bought these and am very happy with the quality. Built like a tank and work every bit as good as a Yeti.
                        CaterGators from https://www.webstaurantstore.com/sea...st-cooler.html

I got a 100 qt and a 20 qt for about half the price of a single Yeti.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          I bought these and am very happy with the quality. Built like a tank and work every bit as good as a Yeti.

I may try one of those 20’s...

Comment

My suggestion is buy a heavy duty quality one that will last a lifetime. Buy once and cry once is my motto. I’m sure their are a lot more great coolers built now but I bought most of my Yeti’s about 8 years ago and their still like new, I got tired of the cheapo’s so I invested in quality stuff that will last a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Those look like a deal, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                                Ozark trail is hard to beat for the money. I get 5+ days out of mine easily.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X