Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough being in the kitten business.

Comment

I used to despise cats but now I like to have a few around to kill rats and mice. Rats chewing on wires can get real expensive.

Comment

Kittens

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
        I used to despise cats but now I like to have a few around to kill rats and mice. Rats chewing on wires can get real expensive.
        Well take a few, they will keep you from having grief. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
          Well take a few, they will keep you from having grief. LOL
          I already have enough to do the job...lol.

Comment

Cats and sailings ships - for hundreds of years - sailing ships had cats as mascots and they became part of the crew. During WWII, British fighting ships sunk by UBoats, many crewman were rescued in the debris with the ship's Mascot kitty. And the recovery ship, typically inherited the cat, and they served till their end.

Rats, Mice & Insects - aboard ship, they kept the ship clean of vermin. They are natural HUNTERS.

So next time y'all start rocking the boat about Kitties - many here had family cross the Atlantic back when......and many of them.......began anew with a CAT as part of the ship's crew.

Cats have been to war - for centuries.

Out there - only a few animals from terra firma can thrive mixed with humans offshore - CATS ARE SEA WORTHY ANIMALS!

Winston Churchill on the HMS Prince of Wales

Battleship HMS Prince of Wales in Singapore with their CAT MASCOT

Last edited by AtTheWall; 10-15-2021, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X