This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Shouldn’t have given up 10……2 was a safety……the defense gave them way too much underneath and that bottom dwelling Cro-Magnon Leach took advantage of it and exploited it. No, none, zero defensive adjustments were made at halftime, they let it continue until the 4th.

Leach has made a career out of feasting on what others can’t see.

Halftime adjustments are largely the fan’s fallacy. If you can’t adjust on the fly, you ain’t much coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Shouldn’t have given up 10……2 was a safety……the defense gave them way too much underneath and that bottom dwelling Cro-Magnon Leach took advantage of it and exploited it. No, none, zero defensive adjustments were made at halftime, they let it continue until the 4th.
      They didn’t adjust because it was working.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        That would be hilarious, but if Riley leaves ou, it ain’t gonna be for lsu.

While LSU is certainly a top 10 job and probably top 5 based on talent in the state and no other major program in the state I don't see any reason Riley would leave OU especially since they are joining the SEC soon. His next move is the NFL imo.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          While LSU is certainly a top 10 job and probably top 5 based on talent in the state and no other major program in the state I don't see any reason Riley would leave OU especially since they are joining the SEC soon. His next move is the NFL imo.
          Dale is just wishing. It happens every year after OU vs horn game.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            They didn’t adjust because it was working.
            Who? The Ags? No, it wasn’t. They were allowing 6-7-8:00 sustained scoring drives…no blitzing and no hurries on the QB. O could have scored more, too.

Comment

I’m still callin dabo to LSU [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                Joe Bob Tyler…. Google him! He’s a Texas high school single wing legend!
                Calallen High School down here in Corpus Christi still runs the Wing-T. We don't have the athletes for other systems.

The HC, Phil Danaher has the highest win total in Texas High School history.

3-5 yards
                control the clock
                stong defense

They've won a lot of games they shouldn't have, but usually get hit with a buzzsaw once they play for the State semi final games vs the Houston teams. Lamarque and Ft Bend Marshall just have too much talent.

Comment

Let’s not forget LSU has the #1 qb in the class coking in next year and a couple top 5 classes of talent sitting in the stables ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Let’s not forget LSU has the #1 qb in the class coking in next year and a couple top 5 classes of talent sitting in the stables ready to go

How solid is the QB? Could more L’s and a full dismissal of the staff cause him to look around?

Comment

I’m still callin dabo to LSU [emoji16]

LMAO! Put down the bottle!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        How solid is the QB? Could more L’s and a full dismissal of the staff cause him to look around?

He’s a Louisiana native, most Louisiana kids understand how much the fans cherish LSU and what it means to play there and the status that comes along with it throughout the whole state. There’s not another team professional to collegiate across all sports that compares to the love for LSU

It would have to be an absolute botched hire

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          LMAO! Put down the bottle!

Nopeeeee I’m drinking the worm! lol

Comment

He’s a Louisiana native, most Louisiana kids understand how much the fans cherish LSU and what it means to play there and the status that comes along with it throughout the whole state. There’s not another team professional to collegiate across all sports that compares to the love for LSU

It would have to be an absolute botched hire

Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Not saying it's not possible but he's as sure of a thing as they come. His dad is Jamie Howard who was also a starting qb at LSU and is the 3rd leading passer all time for LSU.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X