No announcement yet.

2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching our oldest cheer under the Friday Night Lights then headed to deer camp to get in the stand with this cooler weather coming. Haven't pulled cards in almost a month so not real sure what our deer are doing currently

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
      I had a ton of chasing this time last year but we had much cooler temps last year early. This cooler weather should definitely get them going. All my bucks are still grouped up like it's August. Bet their attitudes will change this weekend.
      This.

Comment

I had 7 new bucks on camera today. 4 I know from history. It's a comin!

Comment

Had an 8 on Lola’s list show back up this week. He’s 7.5 this season

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Your not helping my flawless attendance at work GG. LOL

Comment

Man, you're getting me more excited than I already was!

Comment

My MIL Couldn’t have picked a worse **** weekend to come celebrate her birthday. You’d think after that many you wouldn’t care anymore.

I’m just glad my job will afford me the opportunity to go Sunday through Tuesday.
                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-13-2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

There was a true giant killed in Houston co. I got punked a couple years ago but this seems legit. Right out of Pennington. 203 inches. I have been assured it is a low fence deer but I got tricked once.

Comment

There was a true giant killed in Houston co. I got punked a couple years ago but this seems legit. Right out of Pennington. 203 inches. I have been assured it is a low fence deer but I got tricked once.
                    Outta the DCNF?

Comment

Any pics?

Comment

That ought to free up some hunting ground in the rest of the dcnf. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Outta the DCNF?
                          Low fence mld joining DCNF is what im told. I have pics but don't wanna jump the gun.

Comment

Low fence mld joining DCNF is what im told. I have pics but don't wanna jump the gun.
                            Daaaaang.

Well I know we’re all waiting with bated breath to see them when it’s clear.

Comment

I just talked to a buddy of mine from up around Grapeland who has some friends around Pennington that he said, if anybody would know about it they should, but he said they hadn’t heard anything.

The freakin’ anticipation is brutal. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                Any pics?
                                It's a GIANT.

I will be up in Garguy's neck of the woods Saturday for a long afternoon sit. Garguy graciously stopped by my place today to hand corn my 2 sets. Don't get any better than that. Thanks again amigo! Let's kill something.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X