Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Drs give it all the time for humans head lice, body lice, ear mites, scabies, etc. If it gets rid of head lice and crabs, dont it stand to reason it works for ticks and chiggers?
    Yes, it is used to treat an infestation of those parasites but it is not prescribed or used as a repellent for those parasites or ticks or chiggers or mosquitos. Again, it is detrimental to your liver and it is why Dr.'s only use it to treat an infestation. When being used to treat an infestation, the parasite must bite you and take in your blood with the ivermec to be killed off. That would be true with ticks, chiggers and mosquitos. It does not repel them thus Dr's do not prescribe it for this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      You crack me up, Mr. Burnadell!
      I tries, I tries! Life is too short to take it seriously!!!

Comment

I’m not saying I take it or don’t, but last May the Doctor at MD Anderson told me to get all my business in order. I heard about Joe and my family and I did a lot of praying and research. I’m still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo68 View Post
          I’m not saying I take it or don’t, but last May the Doctor at MD Anderson told me to get all my business in order. I heard about Joe and my family and I did a lot of praying and research. I’m still here.
          I won't suggest that you did or didn't, nor will I ask if you did or didn't, but that is outstanding news!!! Kick cancer's butt with what works! Congratulations on your success!!!

p.s. I see you are an ATC. Do you, by chance, know my first cousin, Jon Brint?

Comment

Originally posted by SFZack View Post
            I'll just say, sales of fenbendazole, particularly Panacur-C, have exploded in the past year.
            I sell these products for a living.
            Price has almost doubled in the past few years also.

Back when my BIL was first diagnosed with brain cancer, his wife did a lot of research and started him on Safe Guard. He's had 2 brain surgeries to remove the cancer. His is a very aggressive cancer and is continuing to grow and spread faster than they can remove it. The doctors have put him on a last resort treatment. He takes a bucket full of medication several times a day, so I'm not sure what is helping and what may be hurting. If there's a chance anything at all might help, I'd be willing to try it if I'm ever in either of your shoes. Continuing to send prayers up for you, Mr Randy.

Comment

Burnadell I worked with John for years. We were in different areas but our airspace joined so we talked all the time. I went into the training department as an FAA Instructor when John was an instructor. He’s a character for sure. If you would like, PM me and we’ll discuss all about the dog wormer. When I said the Doctor told me to get my affairs in order I said May, but that was May of 2020.

Comment

For anyone needing to learn more about fenbendazole use for cancer, there is a private Facebook group called “Fenbendazole – Cancer Support Group.” A couple of the moderators there are particularly knowledgeable.

Suffice to say the movement has come a very long way since Joe Tippens first introduced it to the world. Joe was taking 222mg doses of fenbendazole in the form of Panacur C dog de-wormer that is a total of 1 gram of powder. (222 mg of active ingredient and 778mg of filler.) He was taking it once per day for three consecutive days, then skipping four days. A total of 666mg per week.

Now, many people are taking pure fenbendazole and mixing it with ingestible DMSO for greater bioavailability. Why? It’s so they can take up to 2,000 mg of fenbendazole per day, 7 days per week indefinitely! Now they don’t start there, they work themselves up to that amount over a period of weeks. Fenbendazole is processed through the liver, so those taking mega doses also take liver support supplements and monitor their liver enzymes with regular bloodwork.

Anyway, it’s not something you just jump into. You really should do your own thorough online research and make sure you know exactly what you’re doing. I’m no expert, just passing on what I believe to be a good source of information.

Comment

How you doing Burnadell

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    How you doing Burnadell
                    This ^^^^^. How ya doin buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      This is the first I have heard of this. Just here to learn. I would be 110% trying anything I could if I were given a diagnosis of cancer.
                      X2

Comment

I've known guys in NW Oklahoma that have and way out survived anybodys expectations and I'm talking even pancreatic cancer

Comment

My wife has been on fenbendazole and a host of other supplements since mid August. Started back on chemo on Monday. We won’t get another scan for a couple months.
                          Praying for positive results!!! God is ABLE to use anyone or anything to work HIS will!

Comment

I forgot to say that another major reason for using the DMSO as a solvent is it crosses the blood brain barrier. So not only does it help fenbendazole absorb into the digestive system better, it may help get it to brain tumors. But for that same reason it is dangerous to use it with anything other than pure fenbendazole. Because you don’t want the fillers or excipients from say one of the dog de-wormers crossing the blood brain barrier, only the fenbendazole. Delivering past the blood brain barrier is a huge hurdle for treating brain cancers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo68 View Post
                              I’m not saying I take it or don’t

Comment

It can't be anymore toxic than chemo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X