What is this poop under the hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this poop under the hood?

It's always been my understanding that this is raccoon poop. But how would these big globs get on top of my truck's battery? There's only 2-3 inches of space over it when the hood is closed. To add insult to injury, it looks like he peed on it, too.

coon

Comment

Originally posted by wayne 20 View Post
      coon
      That's what it looks like to me. You would be surprised the tight spaces those things can squeeze into.

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
        That's what it looks like to me. You would be surprised the tight spaces those things can squeeze into.
        Looks like it squeezed the crap outta him!

Comment

Maybe a ringtail.

Comment

Looks more like ringtail than coon to me.

Comment

Careful, might start growing some cactus under the hood. LOL

Comment

Ringtail, they love getting under the hood of my truck.

Comment

Ringtail and their scat is extremely toxic!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
                    It's always been my understanding that this is raccoon poop. But how would these big globs get on top of my truck's battery? There's only 2-3 inches of space over it when the hood is closed. To add insult to injury, it looks like he peed on it, too.
                    Is this your daily driver or a limited use hunting vehicle? Either way , you may want to leave your hood open. Just a thought

Comment

You got a crappy battery---maybe replace it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        Is this your daily driver or a limited use hunting vehicle? Either way , you may want to leave your hood open. Just a thought
                        Ringtail - never thought of that! Never saw one around here, but they're very secretive and nocturnal. Prints on the airfilter look like it. Why the heck would he use my battery for a commode...

This is just an old work truck I run about once every couple of weeks.

Maybe I'll set up the trail cam....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
                          Ringtail - never thought of that! Never saw one around here, but they're very secretive and nocturnal. Prints on the airfilter look like it. Why the heck would he use my battery for a commode...

This is just an old work truck I run about once every couple of weeks.

Maybe I'll set up the trail cam....
                          I would leave the hood open- he’ll move along quickly! But that’s just me.

Comment

I think you should taste it and then you will really know what type of critter left it!!!

Comment

They probably popped the hood, dropped a duece and then closed afterwards. They're witty.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X