Need Nacadoches Hotel Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Nacadoches Hotel Info

Looks like my sons team will be playing in Nacadoches at Jaycees Field this weekend. Any recommendations for places to stay or stay away from? The field appears to be on the NW side of town.

Fredonia Hotel if you want an uppity place... Motel 8 on 59 south is plenty nice too and maybe a 7-8 minute drive to the ballpark going around the west loop

Comment

Fredonia Hotel is pretty nice but kinda pricey. Nice bar and restaurant in the hotel.

Comment

Only time I stayed there was at the Hampton inn a little south of the Fredonia hotel.

Comment

Fredonia is the nicest place to stay. One night go to Maklemores for dinner highly recommend Cajun seafood pasta and some fried Mac balls.

Comment

Ain’t never heard of Nacadoches?

Comment

I was there last night and stayed at the holiday inn. I like eating at Ante Pasta’s

Comment

Fredonia Hotel is the nicest hotel. There are some nice B&B's also, 2 of which are within a block of the Fredonia.

Comment

Fredonia or holiday inn are good

Comment

Haven't stayed in any of the motels here but there is one on the west loop so you would be close to the ball fields. When I go to lunch I will try to remember to get the name.

Comment

Fredonia, they have a nice bar and restaurant too.

Comment

Holiday Inn, Super 8 or Hamptom on 59 when coming into nac which allows you to get on the loop and go to the fields. Can always go downtown to Fredonia to eat

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                          Fredonia Hotel is pretty nice but kinda pricey. Nice bar and restaurant in the hotel.
                          X3

Comment

Eat here. No help on a hotel

Comment

What TexasBob suggested- order the grilled pork chops. You can thank me later...

Comment

Working...
                              X