Where’s my Appendix Carry Fans at??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fellas, was wanting to discuss a few recommendations for stand alone Appendix Carry holsters. I have the Tier 1 Appendix Carry Apex Slim with the tandem mag carry which I absolutely love but sometimes I’d prefer to run my secondary magazine in one of the many pockets I tend to have on my cargo pants.

Thinking about giving their T1-M a go but was going to see if anyone on here has had good luck with any other brands for stand alone appendix carry holsters without the secondary magazine holder.

Just looking for what others have found to be the most slim and concealed design minus the Raven Concealment type holster which is just that “clip” over the trigger guard with a attached belt loop or hook. Which are cool and probably the most concealed since there is no actual holster involved but I have one and has proven to be somewhat inconsistent in deploying during drills.

Firearm is my trusty G19 unmodified.
    Last edited by HarryHunter; 10-12-2021, 05:32 PM.

Conceal Craft AIWB holster with a stand-alone Neomag carrier. I’m not a fan of pistol/mag combo holsters. I’ve carried a G Code Incog with my G19 forever, and switched to this setup with a G48 early last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      Conceal Craft AIWB holster with a stand-alone Neomag carrier. I’m not a fan of pistol/mag combo holsters. I’ve carried a G Code Incog with my G19 forever, and switched to this setup with a G48 early last year.

Thanks yeah I have held on the pistol/mag combo from Tier 1 since it has the “flex” in the middle from the elastic paracord connection but yeah sometimes I’d prefer not having that much bulk in the small of my stomach. Ironically I finally hit my fat percentage I wanted and actually in better shape than I was in Highschool. I actually just went back to my G19 and now have my G48 for sale haha.

Comment

Can’t help you, don’t want my gun pointed at my other gun !

Comment

I have a Sig P365 and use this holster for small of back carry. Might work for appendix carry, cheap and unfortunately probably made in China…but it fits my need perfectly.

Now that you’ve lost some weight might try the small of back carry, who knows.

IWB Gun Holster by Houston - ECO Leather Concealment Inside The Waistband with Metal Clip FITS Glock 43 & 42, KAHR PM 45,MAKAROV.KELTEC PF9/P11 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRVH4YY...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

We have the perfect AIWB holsters for you! Please see the FAQ for information on lead times and other questions first!

For a G19 order a G17 holster ... makes a difference on comfort
            Last edited by awry; 10-12-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Can’t help you, don’t want my gun pointed at my other gun !

Haha yeah it took me awhile to get comfortable with having one in the pipe over my junk.

Comment

Yeah its tough to fathom having a barrel over my barrel!

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                  http://keepersconcealment.com/

For a G19 order a G17 holster ... makes a difference on comfort

Thanks buddy!

Comment

I carry a Sig 365XL in a JM custom Kydex AIWB holster everyday. Have one for a Glock 19 also. I’ve tried way more holsters than I’d like to admit, and JMs are super comfortable. I’ve got a Henry Holsters AIWB for my Glock 48 that I’m pretty pleased with also, but still prefer the JM. I’m not a fan of the gun/mag holster combos either. Got a couple in my holster box of shame. Lol
                    Last edited by Raider4044; 10-12-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Tenicor Certum 3 for every handgun I own.

Comment

I have the original T. rex arms and really like it. They also released one that flexes like the tier 1 that you can run a tourniquet or mag in.

Comment

Been pretty happy with the hidden hybrid aiwb holster. Just make sure belt buckle doesn't fall over it and doesn't print at all

Comment

What the heck!!! Does anybody else have problems with their belly hanging over the gun??? Sheesh, I need to get to working on this belly I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                              What the heck!!! Does anybody else have problems with their belly hanging over the gun??? Sheesh, I need to get to working on this belly I guess.
                              I am with you. IWB and Appendix carry are not happening with my body.

Comment

Working...
                              X