2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    I think it’s the right move. Lance has ice water in his veins. The moment won’t be too big for him. I want him in that hostile environment. Although Urquidy has never shown signs of nervousness, I trust Lance in this spot. Do your best not to go to a game 5 where anything can happen. Lance might get killed today, but that’s how baseball be😄
    Oh I absolutely believe he will be nails today. But I would sure like him to start game 1 against the Sox if possible. After he pitches today(assuming they advance), he could either start game 2 on short rest or game 3 on extra rest. Game 2 would put him in line for Game 6 on normal rest if necessary.

Comment

Lfg!

Comment

Ready here!

Comment

Rodon is bringing it

Comment

Yes he is....be interesting to see if he can keep the velocity up or if it falls off a cliff due to what he has been experiencing the past couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Yes he is....be interesting to see if he can keep the velocity up or if it falls off a cliff due to what he has been experiencing the past couple months.
              Yep. Cease looked great in the first inning the other day

Comment

We will get to Rodon next time through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I hope his arm falls off. If his FB stays 96-97, he’s going to be tough today, just means his breaking stuff is that much more electric as well.

Just watched Altuve get hit, those ****ing trashy *** Chicago fans cheering.

Comment

Corea!!!

Comment

Pay the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                          I hope his arm falls off. If his FB stays 96-97, he’s going to be tough today, just means his breaking stuff is that much more electric as well.

Just watched Altuve get hit, those ****ing trashy *** Chicago fans cheering.
                          That's about as classless as Ive ever seen in baseball. In fact, it was probably the most classless thing Ive seen.

Comment

Was the old Cuban safe?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Was the old Cuban safe?
                              No

Comment

Tucker just put himself on 3rd with no outs. That was outstanding stealing both those bases.

Comment

Working...
                                X